Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Guess Gore/AJ 2015 Stats?

SteelDragon

I see Gore in rotation. HE may carry ball 200-210 times. Could get 900 to 1,000 yards and 5 TD's. I see him also as a receiving threat - perhaps catching 30 + balls. Boom/Ballard will get carries as well and between them may get another 800 to 900 yards.  

we have a lot of guys who can catch the ball. AJ will get 80 catches, for 1,000 yards. I say he catches 8 TD's. I see AJ filling Wayne's role. Montcrief and Carter are going to contribute as well and between them will get 70 + catches. TY will be the home run guy for us and I see him with 80 + catches, probably 1,300 + yards.

Luck is going  to have a lot of guys he can throw too. Line will be vastly improved. Offense should be very dangerous next year and I see Luck having a MVP year. 

Gore -  275 carries, 4.4 YPC, 1210 total, 10 TDs.

AJ - 75 catches, 950 yds., 6 TDs

I would swap the TDs because Herron will be playing the Bradshaw role for Spider Y Banana and poach TDs from Gore, I can bet.

AJ being a bigger red zone target will catch 10 TDs, I am certain.

Gore will have about 250 carries, 4.2 YPC, 1050 yards, 8 TDs

AJ will have about 70 receptions, 900 yards, 11 TDs

I'm a little hesitant to think Gore runs for 1000 behind this O-Line. I REALLY hope that I'm wrong about this, but I'll say Gore goes for 750yds, 6 TDs.

Johnson: 70 catches, 875yds, 8 TDs

I understand but Gore has a higher YPC from shotgun than from traditional formations, I saw that stat the other day. I am sure Pep notices that too.

I would swap the TDs because Herron will be playing the Bradshaw role for Spider Y Banana and poach TDs from Gore, I can bet.

AJ being a bigger red zone target will catch 10 TDs, I am certain.

Gore will have about 250 carries, 4.2 YPC, 1050 yards, 8 TDs

AJ will have about 70 receptions, 900 yards, 11 TDs

Maybe, but with the 49ers, Gore simply did not have many goal line opportunities as a result of the ineffectiveness of their passing offense, and when they did have the ball in close, Harbaugh invariably gave Hyde the opportunity to score.  Gore has a pretty good nose for the goal line and with more opps, he should get more TDs.

Edited by 21isSuperman

Andre's yards per catch were down last season, I think mainly because O'Brien was having short passes thrown to him, unlike the Kubiak area where they were much more aggressive. Also due to Fitzpatrick rarely being aggressive down field.

If Andre gets the same amount of catches as last year but averages two to three more yards/catch, he'll have at least 1,100 yards, and no doubt he'll be hit in stride unlike the Texans QBs could do, and will be looked for in the redzone more often. I'm guessing 10 TDs.

I don't know much about your Oline, so I can't say for Gore, but it does not look like he is slowing down at all. I'd give him at least 1,200 yards.

Frank Gore - super bowl

AJ - super bowl

yeah I don't get this stuff....it really doesn't matter...if their vet leadership gets us a ring that is the only star that matters....we spread the ball around...I guarantee that at the end of the year these guys stats won't tell the full story of their effect on this football team.

yeah I don't get this stuff....it really doesn't matter...if their vet leadership gets us a ring that is the only star that matters....we spread the ball around...I guarantee that at the end of the year these guys stats won't tell the full story of their effect on this football team.

Exactly! I don't care what their stats are at the end of the season as long as they help us accomplish the task. I think they improved our chances. Now we need to shore up that D.

Not sure what to predict with Pep at the helm......

Dre: 60-850-5

Gore: 999 (loses 5 yards running around killing the clock in a 27-24 win over :flyingelvis: ) 10 TD (running game gets going this season)

:colts:

Cole: 8 sacks (We do play in the AFC South haha )

Langfor: 6 sacks (see above for reasoning)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone a bit new here, but a long time colts fan. So I saw this question and here is my honest opinion. Looking at last years stats i took the three highest rushers for the Colts. 

Trich- 519 yards, bardshaw- 425, and BOOM at 351 for a total of 1,295. Also taking into consideration their carries for a total of 327 carries, that is a 3.9YPC. I don't think Ballard will get as many carries as BOOM did last year, so given that I think we may even draft a RB in the 2-3 Rd to develop behind gore, however for the sake of this post I will not take that into consideration. Trich carried the ball 159 times last year and bradshaw taking another 90. 

I think that gore will have right around 200 carries this year 12-15 a game. I don't think its unreasonable to see a 4.0-4.2 YPC for Gore on the low side, given that i think 800-850 is the target. Now consider this, that's an additional 300 plus yards over the season. Also T RICH just lacked VISION, Gore does not lack that trait, our line acutally opened up big holes all year, #34 just missed them, the Cinci playoff game is a good game to look at, BOOM hit the holes, Trich just missed them. So I predict around 900 yards for Gore on the ground and another 125-150 in the passing game. Total i think hes over a 1,000 which is major improvement for the Colts. I think gore will be around 8Tds on the ground. 2 via the air for 10 total scores. 

AJ- I actually think AJ will have more TDs than most, I think around 8-10 TDs. I think he will be a red zone guy. I think 60-70 balls for 800- 900 yards is plausible. I obviously hope they both go nuts and we have a 2004 repeat all over again with a three 1,000 yard WRs, but I think TY will garner a lot of attention and AJ could see 1k.

Overall i'm happy!  

Gore:225 carries for 900 yards (4 ypc) 6 TD's

Johnson: 90 rec for 1120 yards 7 TD's 

Andre Johnson is going to play the Reggie Wayne role from 2012 and the beginning of 2013.  But TY Hilton is still gonna be TY Hilton.  Luck is gonna throw a lot still, put up big numbers and get a comfortable lead.

Then Frank Gore is gonna run the clock out.  At least that's how most games will go. . . Some games will feature more of Frank Gore especially if they are in bad weather or against a team that has good pass rushers and DB's but not a very good run defense.

The best thing about all of this is that Gore and Johnson give us more options in the red zone.  Colts where pretty limited in red zone options last year, especially after Bradshaw got hurt.  TY Hilton is a yardage superstar but he's not a good red zone option.  Johnson and Gore give us 2 very good options in the red zone on top of Allen and Fleener.  

The offense should be exciting, even more exciting then last yer.  

Gore: 143 carries for 558 yds 5 td's

AJ: 65 catches for 710 yards 9 td's

Both players will miss some time with minor injuries and age.

Gore will share carries with a rookie rb while Luck will look for AJ BUT also has plenty of other weapons.

You have the best most realistic answer here