Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck and Chuck to go on USO trip (Merge)

RockThatBlue

I like when athletes, coaches, & celebrities donate their time to show men & women serving overseas that we appreciate their service & sacrifice away from their family & loved ones. 

I still remember when comedian Bob Hope & model Brooke Shields did stuff like this to boost military morale abroad. Nice work Andrew & Chuck.  :thmup:

Finally, something Chuck can manage to do.

Do you even know the meaning of class? Oh, by the way has Chuck coached the Colts to 2 strait division titles. a playoff win and an AFC championship game? He did manage to do that in case you have been living in a cave for the last 2 seasons.

Whatever your thoughts on his coaching ability he is pretty much universally acknowledged as a stand up guy.

Well said SCC. People are free to express their frustration over some questionable decisions during a game, but it does bother me when when some individuals fail to separate a person's day job from their own generosity & kindness during their free time. 

This is pretty awesome! 

Plus Miss America's not hard to look at. 

Good point. A woman who is "easy on the eyes" puts most guys in a better mood no matter how lousy you're day has been up until that point. 

I often wonder are any GI's paying attention to anything the pretty woman's sidekick says? Answer: What? There were other people on the stage with her? Really? I didn't see anybody else up there. LOL! 

Do the female GI's get their own eye candy to stare at too? SW1 is all about gender equality. Women deserve pleasant scenery to drift away & dream about too.

I wonder if commanding officers distribute surveys to their troops over who they'd like to get a base visit from? I've always be curious about the celebrity selection process. Just thinking outloud. 

One last point: Whoever is on the USO Entertainment Committee, I'd be interested to see how diverse they get in both musicians & "eye candy" meaning not everybody is enthralled by the same

genre, race, or body type. Does the USO search vigorously for variety every tour or just pretty much whatever famous people decide to fly overseas?

Yeah, I know SW1 always has a ton of reflective questions on things & I've very detail oriented by my very nature.  

Good point. A woman who is "easy on the eyes" puts most guys in a better mood no matter how lousy you're day has been up until that point. 

I often wonder are any GI's paying attention to anything the pretty woman's sidekick says? Answer: What? There were other people on the stage with her? Really? I didn't see anybody else up there. LOL! 

Do the female GI's get their own eye candy to stare at too? SW1 is all about gender equality. Women deserve pleasant scenery to drift away & dream about too.

I wonder if commanding officers distribute surveys to their troops over who they'd like to get a base visit from? I've always be curious about the celebrity selection process. Just thinking outloud. 

One last point: Whoever is on the USO Entertainment Committee, I'd be interested to see how diverse they get in both musicians & "eye candy" meaning not everybody is enthralled by the same

genre, race, or body type. Does the USO search vigorously for variety every tour or just pretty much whatever famous people decide to fly overseas?

Yeah, I know SW1 always has a ton of reflective questions on things & I've very detail oriented by my very nature.  

You mean that all those years the GIs weren't looking at Bob Hope? :scratch:

I often wonder are any GI's paying attention to

Do the female GI's get their own eye candy to stare at too? SW1 is all about gender equality. Women deserve pleasant scenery to drift away & dream about too

That's why Weeman is going, that little dude is a true ladies man!!!

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, March 9, 2015 - Quoting hidden
Hidden by SteelCityColt, March 9, 2015 - Quoting hidden

Well I got a warning for not snitching enough so I want to turn my life around and have a chance to reach my lifelong goal of being a mod.

It's important to have goals imo