Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

WR Brandon Marshall Traded to Jets (Merge)

Dustin

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts made an offer but it must of been later than a 5th rounder. 

I imagine one of the 6th's is what they'll try and use as currency to acquire someone this off-season. Essentially, flipping Marcus Burley for Brandon Marshall would have been a pretty good trade for Grigson though.

LOL. They are going to have trouble with him. What a trashbin. Poor Marshall being traded around to eternal mediocrity.

Since he likes to be in the Media he'll love it there!  Actually not a bad trio of WRs with Decker and Harvin if they keep all 3 and establish the ground game.

Marshall traded for this years 5th round pick from Jets

A 5th for him! what a steal for the Jets and I can't stand that team. Ryan coould not have not offered the same? Brandon brings size/skills that would have been perfect for Andrew.

A 5th for him! what a steal for the Jets and I can't stand that team. Ryan coould not have not offered the same? Brandon brings size/skills that would have been perfect for Andrew.

Yeah not sure what's up with that, unless Colts really didn't want him. If Colts offered a 6th, then they didn't want him that much. I think they are waiting to see if Miami dumps Wallace or possibly looking at Torrey Smith.