Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kiko-shady trade affects draft?

Im sure the eagles are eying a rb. The trade leaves a void at the position. They possibly had to trade up to get mariota and mccoy would have gotten them up there. If mariota doesnt gets picked up, they will get a rb.

What do you think?

I was going to start a thread like this yesterday. I think this could cause the eagles to take Gordon or Gurley, and it could be a huge blessing in disguise that keeps Grigson from doing a move that he'll regret. I hope it happens and I pray that they take a rb.

Im sure the eagles are eying a rb. The trade leaves a void at the position. They possibly had to trade up to get mariota and mccoy would have gotten them up there. If mariota doesnt gets picked up, they will get a rb.

What do you think?

I think you're getting paid to start as many threads as humanly possible.

You must be the richest individual on the website.

Congrats......

I was going to start a thread like this yesterday. I think this could cause the eagles to take Gordon or Gurley, and it could be a huge blessing in disguise that keeps Grigson from doing a move that he'll regret. I hope it happens and I pray that they take a rb.

Just out of curiosity how do you know what Grigson plans on doing?

I talked to my Eagles friend today, and they have 4 RBs still on the roster. One of which is Kenjon Barner, who of course, went to Oregon. But I do agree that they should have saved McCoy for Tampa. They could have sent Tampa McCoy, Foles, A 2016 first and a 2017 first and gotten Mariota cheaper for what they'll have to do to get him now.

Just out of curiosity how do you know what Grigson plans on doing?

I've heard about him talking to Gordon, Coleman and Duke Johnson. He could easily pull the trigger on Gordon if he feels he is the best player available. He did a trade with Richardson for a 1st and he's interested in a bunch of rbs. I wouldn't rule it out. He has interest, that's enough for me to think there's a chance we get him.

I've heard about him talking to Gordon, Coleman and Duke Johnson. He could easily pull the trigger on Gordon if he feels he is the best player available. He did a trade with Richardson for a 1st and he's interested in a bunch of rbs. I wouldn't rule it out. He has interest, that's enough for me to think there's a chance we get him.

I also think that Grigson has more than likely talked to a lot more than you or me know. Through experience with Grigson there is something we all should know, That we all don't know what he is going to do. He might make a choice today that don't seem right just to follow that up with something that he was working on all along.

I also think that Grigson has more than likely talked to a lot more than you or me know. Through experience with Grigson there is something we all should know, That we all don't know what he is going to do. He might make a choice today that don't seem right just to follow that up with something that he was working on all along.

Absolutely true. I think he was allowed to talk to 60 players overall and I'm guessing more than a few of them are players we could get in the 1st round. Gordon was just one possibility. The only thing you can get out of it was just that, that it's a possibility. All I know is that we are going to probably get a RB in some shape or form and Gordon is someone that has a better chance than others. We don't know for sure, but it's fun to try and put 2 and 2 together. I honestly can't wait to see what happens in FA and the draft. We have to trust Grigson, he has been very good so far.

Eagles don't need a RB in round one, and neither do we. Round 2, 3 and even 4 will have great RB's available,

Round 2:          Duke Johnson, Coleman, Jay Ajayi

Rounds 3-4      T.J. Yeldon, Ameer Abdullah,  Mike Davis

The point is, there's talent available outside of the 1st round, I'd rather built through the trenches in round 1..

http://walterfootball.com/draft2015RB.php

Eagles don't need a RB in round one, and neither do we. Round 2, 3 and even 4 will have great RB's available,

Round 2:          Duke Johnson, Coleman, Jay Ajayi

Rounds 3-4      T.J. Yeldon, Ameer Abdullah,  Mike Davis

The point is, there's talent available outside of the 1st round, I'd rather built through the trenches in round 1..

http://walterfootball.com/draft2015RB.php

I think you should put Abdullah into the Round 2 list.

He had a really good pro day yesterday and improved his 40 time. He has a legit shot at being the 3rd RB off the board (much to my dismay).