Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Multiple league sources expect Colts to make strong push for Ndamakung Suh

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's also one expensive D-line. Grigson has to be smart here. If he knows ngata will be avsilable, he should wait for him instead of signing suh. But if he thinks the Ravens will bring him back, then Suh is a great option to have as our dominant lineman. Grigs has to know if Suh will fit in the 3-4 scheme too.

Get what you pay for. Bet they wouldn't give up 200 yards rushing in the playoffs

Yahoo news is trash with sensationalist headlines. I feel like I'm in Science Fiction land whenever I read one of their articles.

e.g. one time, they referred to a perpetrator as being a "first time offender in a string of armed robberies."

Another time when the light power went out for 2-3 seconds in an NBA game, they headlined it with "Darren Collison watches teammates disappear."

I'd offer a 7 year deal worth 80 mill with 60 mill guaranteed...He would finish his career as a Colt at 35....I would not offer him 100 mill.

So, you're saying you wouldn't stupidly pursue him.

So, you're saying you wouldn't stupidly pursue him.

Nope, Great player, A bit inconsistent really though and certainly not worth Watt money, He would undoubtedly be a big upgrade of course, But until I see him catching TD passes, running them back for TD's and racking up more then 1 double digit sack season (his rookie year) then he can want Watt or better money but he don't need to be getting that here

Seems like every big name, non-QB FA is being linked to the Colts. Maybe it's a media creation.

With all of this smoke, imagine if Grigson signs another crop of overpaid mediocrity! Nah, I think we're going to land a superstar this year

I guess you wasn't paying attention with the contracts that Grigson signed. None of them were all that high and also didn't hurt the cap either. They all were team friendly so to say.

Why tf would he go to Oakland? He's already shown he wants to win and wants it badly. I'd think he's seriously considering Indy, we have plenty of money and we're a team on the rise.

When did this happen? 

Because he sniveled and cried a few tears after the loss to Dallas?       That's how he showed he wants to win badly?

Boy,  are you and easy grader......

Nope, Great player, A bit inconsistent really though and certainly not worth Watt money, He would undoubtedly be a big upgrade of course, But until I see him catching TD passes, running them back for TD's and racking up more then 1 double digit sack season (his rookie year) then he can want Watt or better money but he don't need to be getting that here

I'm kinda curious ,who out there in free agency would you throw all your money at that's any better?

1. I don't want him.

2. Nothing in that article had any real credibility.

Why are they saying we are expected to make a push? Is it cause of our cap? Cause if that's it, then you can say the same for the Raiders and now the Eagles.