Projected 40 Time: 5.21

6. Anthony Chickillo, DE, Miami

Height: 6-4. Weight: 282.

Projected 40 Time: 4.81.

6. A.J. Johnson, ILB, Tennessee

Height: 6-2. Weight: 245.

Projected 40 Time: 4.71.

A good draft an some FA's will be scary

This is my opinions obviously, but McKinney would be an awful 1st round pick IMO. We need a playmaking ILB next to DQ, not another DQ. Olomu is injured, but I have mixed feelings about him. I love the Tartt pick. Just absolutely love it. I think he'll come in and start day 1 and become a star SS. I really hope we draft him. Kam Chancellor type SS. Now I did use to want AJ Johnson in the later rounds, he does have talent. But obviously I've changed my mind since he's been indicted on rape charges, and it does seem he's guilty. We would be insane to draft him. He may be in jail by then anyway.

I don't like McKiinney at 29 I think someone is going to fall to us a big nasty on either side of the ball hopefully D.

I am a Duck fan only team I watch more closely is the Irish. I would not take Olomu in the 2nd.

He was a turnover machine for the Ducks but he already had size  issues now the knee. He won't be ready for mini camps. I think his insurance policy will kick in. If he slips past the 3rd he get 3M starts paying a little after the first but if he goes past the 3rd he collects all 3M.

I don't think we are in a position to wait on players to pay off. We need our 2nd rounder to contribute right away. I tend to shy away from players coming off of major injuries in general or with a history of injuries.  

I really want Marcus Hardison from ASU.

1. Benardrick McKinney*, ILB/OLB, Mississippi State

Height: 6-5. Weight: 249.

40 Time: 4.62

2. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon

Height: 5-9 Weight: 192

Projected 40 Time: 4.39.

3.Jaquiski Tartt, S, Samford

Height: 6-1. Weight: 221

40. Time 4.58

4. Ali Marpet, C, Hobart

Height: 6-4 Weight: 307

40.Time 4.98

5. Terry Williams, NT, East Carolina

Height: 6-1. Weight: 353.

Projected 40 Time: 5.21

6. Anthony Chickillo, DE, Miami

Height: 6-4. Weight: 282.

Projected 40 Time: 4.81.

6. A.J. Johnson, ILB, Tennessee

Height: 6-2. Weight: 245.

Projected 40 Time: 4.71.

A good draft an some FA's will be scary

I like the mock except for the Chickillo pick. A huge underperformer in college and a poor-man's Werner, if there is such a thing. He really fits no where on our team, and I'm one who believes "scheme fit" is cliche, but the guy literally couldn't play outside or inside on our squad.

Chickillo moves really well and flashes quickness off the snap but would have to gain strength and learn to use his hands better to develop his pass rush, Some have him going in the 3rd-4th round. I would not draft him that high, If he is still there in the 5th then he could be good value as a rotational pass rusher who could play DE in Nickel looks

I wouldn't even waste a draft pick on A.J. Johnson. The guy has so many character problems. He even got his combine invite revoked. Wouldn't touch him at all except for an UDFA maybe.

I'm not a fan of McKinney though. He's like the 5th best ILB in this draft. I'm also not sure that you should draft Marpet to play center. We have Holmes and Harrison. If you take Marpet, it's to play guard.

The best thing that could happen is the 3ed bast QB to fall to us and a team like the Jets jump up to get him. We could end up getting the Jets 2ed and next years #1, or maybe the jets #2 and #5 this year an #2 next, either way we still get a good player and pick up others..

I watched McKinney he's a sure tackler he sheds blocks very well ask Collins from lsu actually youtube it . He throws Collins . He ran a 4.6 which is fast for his size . His cover skills are suspect but then again who is he covering a TE he can learn . He's basically there to stop the run . Olomu as my second pick yea he's hurt yea I have guys that I would like ahead of him but for where were picking this is a good pick . He's a top 3 corner actually he was rated 1 when he's was playing .. I think we get him here it's at great pick it's basically a 3rd pick . Toler played very well but I like the depth . As for his injury he's got the best doctors in the world he'll recover .. People will still draft gurly in the top 20 . This guy deserves a late second round pick . Tartt would be a get pick up here I hope he's still there the boy got a nose for the ball and can tackle no more Landry missed tackles .. He'll learn and get better .. Marpet I watched very little of him but I liked everything he did fits us perfect . One thing I love about him is he's hungry . I watched Williams play I actually wanted to watch hardy and stumbled on Williams . The guy eats space . Chickillo huge under performer but flashes talent he reminds me of Greg hardy with the right coaching and the right scheme he can play .. Johnson is a risky pick but the rape charge is gonna get dropped and he bought liquor for a minor he's in college these things happen .. He didn't rape anyone . The guy flys around the field and he's also a sure tackler .. Also I'd like us to cut DQ and trade freeman and pick up David Harris to groom the young bucks ..

I wouldn't even waste a draft pick on A.J. Johnson. The guy has so many character problems. He even got his combine invite revoked. Wouldn't touch him at all except for an UDFA maybe.

I'm not a fan of McKinney though. He's like the 5th best ILB in this draft. I'm also not sure that you should draft Marpet to play center. We have Holmes and Harrison. If you take Marpet, it's to play guard.

Why did he get his combine invite revoked?  I have never heard of that happening before.