Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dustin's Top 64 Big Board from last years class.

Well, now I know to never take anything you say seriously.....Jake Matthews, #2 lololol.

Just kidding man, I respect your opinion on matters like these above anyone else on this board, excluding possibly Superman.

Dustin's much better with the draft than I am.

But that board suuuucks... :)

I was gonna put my next top 75 board up either tomorrow or the next day so I figured I'd check how I did last year.....yeah.

Don't let that stop you. We want ammo for next year.

That Blake Bortles at 50. Whew. At least I can hang my hat on that.

I don't disagree with that placement, personally. I know he went way higher than that, but him being the only QB with no physical concerns -- prototypical size, arm strength, etc. -- gave him more draft value. Bridgewater had a less than great arm with small hands, Manziel and Carr were undersized, etc. I think 30-50 was the right range for Bortles, personally.

I've been sitting on this for a long, long, long time....   just looking for the right time to share this.....

But I did some numbers crunching and I believe you got 25 players of your first 32 correct.   25 were indeed taken in the first round.     I had 24, so you beat me by one.

And in the 2nd round,  I believe you had 15 taken, and I had 16,  so I beat you by one there.

Frankly, I was very impressed with how we both did.....    but wanted to publicly say congrats!      :thmup:      

I bow at your genius!      :worthy: