Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bucky Brooks latest Mock Draft

I like Armsteads upside if it ever clicks for him down after down...The problem I have is....Will it ever click? Can we afford to draft a player who really did not produce much in college. I don't see it happening but that's proven not to mean much at times, With what Brooks has left after our pick I'd almost go with Erving over Armstead

I like Armsteads upside if it ever clicks for him down after down...The problem I have is....Will it ever click? Can we afford to draft a player who really did not produce much in college. I don't see it happening but that's proven not to mean much at times, With what Brooks has left after our pick I'd almost go with Erving over Armstead

I may be way out but he reminds me of a Ziggy Ansah type gamble? Though I think Ansah is more of a physical beast.

I may be way out but he reminds me of a Ziggy Ansah type gamble? Though I think Ansah is more of a physical beast.

Armstead clearly has a big upside, Its a gamble I'd take depending on who is on the board at 29 but I'd also wonder if I traded down if I could get him in the top of the 2nd as well as get an extra pick