Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

SI's mock draft 4.0

People will say CB isn't a need but i disagree. You can never have enough corners. Butler is a FA, Toler is an injury risk and is a FA after the year and we all saw how awful we are if Vontae gets hurt. We'll need a corner somewhere in this draft. If not it'll be a high priority next year.

BPA philosophy. Peters can't survive here though. Sounds like he has Dez Bryant like character issues that got him kicked off the team at Washington. I think Seattle is a better landing place for him. They already have a lot of media attention on them so if he makes headlines it won't be anything new. And you got the L.O.B. To keep him in check.

I'd go with Trae Waynes. I might be influenced by Peters' off the field stuff, and Waynes' incredible Combine. But I recently watched both, and I think Waynes is gonna be really good.

Trae is a beast helped my Spartans D be one of the top in the country wish he would be there at 29 haha

With pressing needs at DL, ILB, OLB and Safety on Defense...   and OL, RB and WR on offense,  I just don't see the Colts taking a corner with their first pick in the draft.

I love taking cornerbacks and I like Peters (though his off the field character issues are huge red flags)  but I don't see it happening this year.

after watching some videos on draftbreakdown I like waynes over peters, peters was often to far from scrimmage and didn't look as aggressive in he's tackles as waynes, but we dont have college games here in Denmark so I might missed some.

after watching some videos on draftbreakdown I like waynes over peters, peters was often to far from scrimmage and didn't look as aggressive in he's tackles as waynes, but we dont have college games here in Denmark so I might missed some.

Peters is a press corner though, Waynes isn't. But in general, Waynes is the better prospect. But Peters would be the better scheme fit.

Peters is a press corner though, Waynes isn't. But in general, Waynes is the better prospect. But Peters would be the better scheme fit.

?? Waynes is every bit the press corner Peters is. However, in his game against Baylor, Waynes got abused badly and I'm surprised that hasn't been brought up.

?? Waynes is every bit the press corner Peters is. However, in his game against Baylor, Waynes got abused badly and I'm surprised that hasn't been brought up.

I felt Waynes was probably more of an off cover-zone guy at the next level, but he could probably play both. But Waynes decimation in the bowl game against Baylor says more about how underrated Bryce Petty is than it does his skill. Mariota also had his way with MSU and their secondary.