Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Bowl game thread

21isSuperman

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Patriots are going to win because they got back to what made them successful in the early 2000s. Defense, running the ball, and taking the ball out of Brady's hands

Yep spot on

Brady is good but he needs the team around him to win, Laughing at the Uk coverage with them talking saying if brady wins the 4th it makes him the greatest of all time :scratch: and he has no receivers other than Mos., Welker, Branch, Gronk and Hernandez were all pretty decent

Shame they never mention how great the pats D was then and is now

Yep spot on

Brady is good but he needs the team around him to win, Laughing at the Uk coverage with them talking saying if brady wins the 4th it makes him the greatest of all time :scratch: and he has no receivers other than Mos., Welker, Branch, Gronk and Hernandez were all pretty decent

Shame they never mention how great the pats D was then and is now

Every QB needs the team around him to win, That's why Peyton only has 1 ring AND that's why he has that ring, His team around him stepped up

Arizona is probably one of the most incredible states in the lower 48.  The Grand Canyon is pretty, but pales to some of the scenery near Sedona and the Superstition Mountains.

i spent 4 days in Flagstaff AZ on my 2 year working holiday.  Grand Canyon blew my mind but there must be something else they can show that also represents AZ