Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

if the seahawks win the super bowl

CR91

No because the Hall of Fame is a gentleman's club. You have to be certified with the fake plastic "classy" image to get consideration. 

There are many great players they won't let into the Hall because they don't fit that clean cut suit wearing image they want. Most notably is Kenny Stabler who should be in there, if Joe Namath as horrible as his stats were is in there.

If Namath is in there, Lynch should be too, so should Ricky Watters and John Taylor, as well as Charles Haley. 

No because the Hall of Fame is a gentleman's club. You have to be certified with the fake plastic "classy" image to get consideration. 

There are many great players they won't let into the Hall because they don't fit that clean cut suit wearing image they want. Most notably is Kenny Stabler who should be in there, if Joe Namath as horrible as his stats were is in there.

If Namath is in there, Lynch should be too, so should Ricky Watters and John Taylor, as well as Charles Haley. 

I tend to agree but what about a couple of hall of famers who were suspended for gambling? Alex Karras and Paul Horning were both suspended for betting on football games. Both of these guys are in the HOF. I would say that falls very far from classy. So as with anything there are exceptions.

Namath is in because he guaranteed the biggest upset in history. Nobody has ever even pretended that there was any other reason.

It's looking like T.O is going in so you can't say that the whole class thing is an issue anymore.

I honestly think that Stabler and Taylor are where they belong in the Hall of Solid. Ricky Watters was overrated.

Haley and his medical condition is just to bad. He was diagnosed with a cobdition late in life that people still don't know very much about.

I think Lynch belongs but I don't think it will happen because he will either retire early or lose a step sooner than later, and I just don't think he'll get the Gale Sayers treatment. Even though he's this week's most hated interview...come on...compared to T.O? Moss? Watters? I personally would like him in though.

Well, if "it's about that action boss," Lynch isn't getting any bumble bee HOF love because he doesn't kiss the media's backside enough. Charles Haley still isn't in either. 5 rings & still no bust. Ridiculous.

I agree. Lynch won't get in unless he puts up numbers that make it almost impossible to keep him out. The media did not like Lawrence Taylor but the voters could not keep him out.

I hope Haley gets voted in this year. It is long overdue.

I am so over the NFL HOF...  Charles Haley is a perfect example...   He was DOMINANT when he played.     Next to LT, Smith, and White...    Charles Haley was the best pass rusher in the NFL.

BUT...    as someone stated ... the NFL is a "good ole boys" club..       Get in by having a lot of pals..     not on merit.

How in the hell is Ken Anderson not in the HOF?    He was the best QB of the 70's...         

oh well.....

I agree. Lynch won't get in unless he puts up numbers that make it almost impossible to keep him out. The media did not like Lawrence Taylor but the voters could not keep him out.

I hope Haley gets voted in this year. It is long overdue.