Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Marcus peters

He could fall to the 2nd if his character issues raise red flags.

And he got kicked off the team at Washington during the season.    Not an easy thing to do.

I think he's terrific.   Very talented.   But so was Janoris Jenkins, and he fell to the 2nd round,  so it could happen.

His attitude won't be an issue on the right team. If he went to Seattle for example, he'd go in the 1st round. Guys like Sherman, Thomas, and Chancellor would hold his attitude in check. He wouldn't work hear, because we don't have the locker room to keep a guy like that in check. But a team like Seattle or even the Patriots would be better spots for him to land. He needs a coach who is big on discipline and veteran players on D to surround him.

It would be nice if he fell to the 2nd and we got him. If he can stay out of trouble he'll be a great corner for years. He's too good at CB to be moved to FS too. Still though even with character questions I think he's a first rounder. I think only Waynes will go ahead of him.

His attitude won't be an issue on the right team. If he went to Seattle for example, he'd go in the 1st round. Guys like Sherman, Thomas, and Chancellor would hold his attitude in check. He wouldn't work hear, because we don't have the locker room to keep a guy like that in check. But a team like Seattle or even the Patriots would be better spots for him to land. He needs a coach who is big on discipline and veteran players on D to surround him.

Yeah, they worked wonders with Percy

He could fall to the 2nd if his character issues raise red flags.

And he got kicked off the team at Washington during the season.    Not an easy thing to do.

I think he's terrific.   Very talented.   But so was Janoris Jenkins, and he fell to the 2nd round,  so it could happen.

he top 1 st round.  why think lol . great people fall into 2,3 rounds? 31 other teams think same way you do .