Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriot talks about targeting Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas. Hopes to "break their elbows and shoulders."

Dustin

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

>Be me, suffering through 2011 season

>Decide there is no real point in hating any team for whatever reason

>Go through next 3 years not having an opinion of Patriots

>Fill their team with tools and decide to cheat again

>Becoming the only team I hate, and it isn't even for football reasons.

I read that too. I don't understand why a pro athlete would want to hurt an opposing player. I don't understand why a pro athlete wouldn't want to beat the opposing team at full health, it's more competetive that way.  Purposely trying to hurt someone is just an easy way out.  This is one reason why I don't have respect for the Saints and the whole bounty deal.  It doesn't surprise me that someone from the Patriots would come out and say this.

This thread should be retitled "Browner talks about targeting Sherman and Thomas." But anything to continue fueling the hate of the Patriots here I guess lol.

"I'm going to tell my teammates, 'Go hit that elbow, go hit that shoulder,'" Browner said. "Try to break it if you can."

There is nothing inaccurate about the thread title.

"I'm going to tell my teammates, 'Go hit that elbow, go hit that shoulder,'" Browner said. "Try to break it if you can."

There is nothing inaccurate about the thread title.

Did his teammates come out and say that's what they were going to do? Didn't think so.

LOL at Browner for being enough of a dope to choose his word so carelessly right now. 

Everyone knows what he meant. And if you try to tell me your team doesn't target/test injured stars on other teams, I have a lovely bridge right in your neighborhood that I'd love to sell you. 

LOL at Browner for being enough of a dope to choose his word so carelessly right now.

Everyone knows what he meant. And if you try to tell me your team doesn't target/test injured stars on other teams, I have a lovely bridge right in your neighborhood that I'd love to sell you.

Yeah, maybe not the best timing and a terrible choice of words, but everyone knows how this game is played.

This is becoming a common refrain for Pats fans... ;)

"Everybody does it"

This is the Patriots fan's motto

It's exactly what the thread title says...

What are you talking about?

He decided to put the teammates part in bold as if that somehow means they all actually came out and said they are going to try to break arms and shoulders. The better question is what are you talking about? You are the one who quoted me.

He decided to put the teammates part in bold as if that somehow means they all actually came out and said they are going to try to break arms and shoulders. The better question is what are you talking about? You are the one who quoted me.

No he didn't. He put Browner's quote in bold. I think you misread the thread title as "Patriots," with an "s", and jumped the gun. 

Also, I love this world where there's some need to track down who quoted whom. One of us knows what's going on here, and the other one of us is Qwizboy.

No he didn't. He put Browner's quote in bold. I think you misread the thread title as "Patriots," with an "s", and jumped the gun.

Also, I love this world where there's some need to track down who quoted whom. One of us knows what's going on here, and the other one of us is Qwizboy.

No guns were jumped. I really don't care what you or your patriot haters "know about'. You like to quote me and pick fights well so be it. I'm not backing down to the superior power that is Superman and his twisting of words or logic.

No guns were jumped. I really don't care what you or your patriot haters "know about'. You like to quote me and pick fights well so be it. I'm not backing down to the inferior power that is Superman and his twisting of words or logic.

Good heavens...

I didn't pick a fight with you. You took issue with the thread title, and you were wrong. Deal with it. If your way of dealing with it is throwing a tantrum, then so be it.

Good heavens...

I didn't pick a fight with you. You took issue with the thread title, and you were wrong. Deal with it. If your way of dealing with it is throwing a tantrum, then so be it.

Oh my gosh. Drop the shtick. You do this every time I get into a disagreement with one of your fellow fans. I thought the title would make more sense with Browner instead of Patriot and promptly dropped the issue after being called out twice. I then replied to a quote that had nothing to do with my original argument. End of story.

Oh my gosh. Drop the shtick. You do this every time I get into a disagreement with one of your fellow fans. I thought the title would make more sense with Browner instead of Patriot and promptly dropped the issue after being called out twice. I then replied to a quote that had nothing to do with my original argument. End of story.

Just let it go. It's not that big a deal. 

This is becoming a common refrain for Pats fans... ;)

"Everybody does it"

This is the Patriots fan's motto

Fellas fellas felllas... this isn't under-deflating footballs or filming signals. If either of you try to tell me for a fraction of a second that all NFL teams don't test the injuries of opposing star players, then you've done a great job of fooling me all these years coming off like knowledgeable posters. ;) 

You have it wrong anyway. The motto is now officially "Kiss My As-terisk."  ;)

Beat me to it

You're slipping dude. Has anyone checked your air pressure?  :thmup:

You're sooo persecuted... Sorry that you don't like having to defend the inaccuracies you've posted.

Bottom line, the thread title is accurate.