Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lady asks Luck to autograph her baby

RockThatBlue

I just hope that that a permanent Sharpie wasn't used to sign that kid. Did the mother think she was at a rock concert asking the lead singer to sign her purse or something? Bizarre. 

Why do some people think that a signature from a famous athlete, actress, or celebrity is gonna fill a void in their lives? Are their lives really that empty & lonely? Sad really.

Yes, I know there are a lot of well rounded, well adjusted, cool people out in the world as devoted fans too. 

Loved the upturned hat and the beard.....looks like he just came off the farm or maybe a fishing boat.

Me too Scooter4910. It reminded me of 1 of those goofy Gilligan's Island sailor hats from the TV show. Not identical to Luck's, but close enough. You get the idea. 

gil4.jpg

I know it's childish & sexist to laugh at that statement but I did. Well played CL. Sorry mom, I know you raised me to respect women & not objectify them. My bad. I'm a work in progress what can I say. LOL! 

1 amendment to this rule: As my father would say, there's nothing wrong with admiring breathtaking scenery just as long as that's all you do.

Bask in the view without trespassing similar to the Grand Canyon. Enough said. 

1 amendment to this rule: As my father would say, there's nothing wrong with admiring breathtaking scenery just as long as that's all you do.

Bask in the view without trespassing similar to the Grand Canyon. Enough said. 

Grand Canyon is OK but Great Tetons is more impressive?

Grand Canyon is OK but Great Tetons is more impressive?

Yes, that's true it is CC1, but my Grand Canyon reference has a dual meaning...A rock formation symbolic stand in for something else...Wink; wink. 

If it helps, think of the Himalayas if you catch my drift. Okay, I'll stop now before I step into some hot water.