Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Green Bay (+ 7 1/2) @ Seattle (1-18-15)

oldunclemark

FOX.... 3:05 EST.....50 degrees with a chance of (big surprise in Seattle) rain..over-under 47

Seattle QB Russell Wilson (257 of 407, 3,357 yards) has rushed 96 times for 539 yards..

Seattle allows 4.4 yards per play..No. 1 in the NFL

Richard Sherman has 8 interceptions (not counting one more last week)

Marshawyn Lynch (301 carries), 1,257 yards) gained 110 yards vs. Green Bay in September..

GB QB Aaron Rodgers (341 of 520, 4,381 yards, 38 TDs, 5 INTs) is the 2015 NFL MVP and the Packers average

31 points a game..No.1 in the NFL..Rodgers threw for 316 last week..

RB Eddie Lacy (246 rushesm 1,139 yards) caught 42 passes for 427 yards during the regular season.

WR Jordy Nelson caught 98 for 1,519 yards..WR Randalll Cobb caught 91 for 1,287..

Seattle is 8-1 at home..GB is 5-3 on the road....No NFC team has repeated as conference champ in 17 years.

The last team was the Packers (1996-97_

Seattle has not allowed more than 30 points in a game all year. GB has scored 30 or more 8 times..

The injury to Aaron Rodgers decides this game. His inability to move as normal limits what GB can do.

Unless the Packers are lying about his injury ( a possibility), he's no better than last week. The Packers defenders are not quick enough to stay with Wilson.

Seattle usually covers at home..(every game except Dallas and Oakland) and they win and cover here.

Rain would also favor Seattle....the spread will probably grow to 8 or 9..

I'd take Seattle and the over

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a huge spread for a title game but I would still bet Seattle. I think they win by 14 or more. With Rodgers unable to create with his feet, I just don't see how they keep that defense off-balance. I think both Wilson and Lynch have big games as well. Hawks roll 35-21. I would take the over.

That is a huge spread for a title game but I would still bet Seattle. I think they win by 14 or more. With Rodgers unable to create with his feet, I just don't see how they keep that defense off-balance. I think both Wilson and Lynch have big games as well. Hawks roll 35-21. I would take the over.

I wish there was more drama here..

We've just seen this before, I think. Its very hard to play there. Your linemen cant get a quick start.

You cant run wide....

MJC is right...you eventually have to challenge Sherman.

I'd love to see a closer game..but GB isn't a really good defensive team and they cant make Wilson turn it over.

If Lynch fumbles a couple of times or there's some special team blunders..its close for a while....but, unless they're lying,

Rodgers cant run away from the rush...He may not finish the game

would love to see the packers win this one, really disliking the seahawks more and more with all the stuff they spout. Would love them to get serious yards on Sherman

Think logically though the seahawks riding Lynch will get the win in a close game as Lacy will get shutdown and GB wont establish the run