Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If the Super Bowl is Pats/Seahawks, who do you want to win

Paulballs

Just putting this out there. I don't think anyone is going into NE or Seattle and winning next week. So if the Super Bowl turns out to be this match-up who would you want to win?

After all the disappointment of the Pats knocking the Colts down over the years I'm guessing the obvious choice is Seattle. But now that Manning is gone it doesn't seem to me the rivalry is the same, and I've personally mellowed on the Patriot loathing.

Meanwhile, I know they haven't been at the top long, but I'm SICK of hearing how great the Seahawks/Wilson are already. Sort of like when the Saints came out of nowhere, the media plus their obnoxious fan base made me sour on them as an organization very quickly. #1 D + #1 rushing game = a very formidable team. I don't think Wilson is as great as everyone thinks, and when free agency eventually guts Seattle like it does to every top team, he will be brought down a notch or 2.

So... Who would you want to win in this match up.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copy your bottom paragraph and you can decide who I want to win. I honestly don't really care about the Pats winning it or whatever, I'd rather they win it than the Seahawks, I really loathe undue hyping/bandwagoning and always root for them to lose. 

I would think Colts fans would rather see the Pats as seeing Wilson get his second ring will make the next 10 years of Luck's career about him trying to catch Wilson. Brady is who he is  - one of the greats of all time with 3 rings. Another ring just continues to cement his legacy but Wilson is still building his.

I'd still pick Sea I want NE to lose every game til the end of time plus I know all the media * will talk about how "perfect Wilson is" but I know they win cause of that D not Wilson he couldn't scratch luck * talent wise and smart people know this

Also I don't compare QBs with SBs that is a team stat not player stat only a fool would say a player is the best at a certain position because of how many SBs his TEAM has won

I would think Colts fans would rather see the Pats as seeing Wilson get his second ring will make the next 10 years of Luck's career about him trying to catch Wilson. Brady is who he is  - one of the greats of all time with 3 rings. Another ring just continues to cement his legacy but Wilson is still building his.

Well I for one think it's the lesser of two evils hear about Wilson forever or hear about how great Brady is which we have already heard for ever with all the Brady threads. :popcorn:   My vote goes to the Hawks win .

That is part of the problem. With most Pats fans it's all about Brady vs Manning. Now it's Brady vs Luck. Now it's Luck vs Wilson. Football is the ultimate team game and without supporting players the QB could just as easily be the water boy.

Pete Carroll is a notorious cheater and Seattle is a team of obnoxious players. Seattle also has bandwagon fans.

oh NE has bandwagon fans too they just haven't jumped off yet cause they keep winning no body gave a crap about the patriots till there fake "dynasty" happened

oh NE has bandwagon fans too they just haven't jumped off yet cause they keep winning no body gave a crap about the patriots till there fake "dynasty" happened

Seattle's obnoxious players also contribute.  Sherman annoys me to no end.  Lynch is becoming a diva and is starting to annoy me too