Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We Can Still Move Out Of #1 In The Draft And Miss Luck...

Lets say we win 2 or 3 at the most. Rams, Vikings, or Jaguars can take our spot.

It would be interesting to see if any of these teams pick up Luck. I know they are more then willing to. As for the Rams, I wonder if they would back out of using Sam Bradford...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think Q Mitchell will be gone as well. Main reason I’m all for moving up this year. Imo the elite guys at each position will be gone by our selection. We’ll be picking from the 2nd tier of players. Hopefully we can get to #9 somehow. I’d rather have a higher end guy than what might be left. 
    • Ok for the Colts "Cluster" at 15.  Ballard will stay put at 15   WR BTJ AD Mitchell   CB/Safety Arnold Q Mitchell Dejean   Edge Verse Latu Chop Robinson   One of these guys will be a Colt tomorrow night.
    • You speak as if we don't understand how life without Kirk will be. And, you had no clue how it was with Kirk either, which you don't seem to understand even after pointing out (now for 3rd time). You also speak as if Kirk has Vikings at the top of the division, lol   The best part of life without Kirk is it will be a step towards getting a permanent franchise QB, because (a) Kirk is not that (b) no use in waiting for a 36-year old to become franchise QB. We'd rather have Darnold and pick closer to top 10 or better rather than paying 40+ million for a finish in draft range of 14 - 25.    When you say Vikings had more patience because he was good, you overlook the amount of money he was milking while being slightly above average. Whatever worth Kirk was being better than Wentz, he got paid very well for that too, so that only adds to more frustration about finding a franchise QB.    If you pay 40+ million for a QB for average results year after year for 6 years, you'd feel the frustration but at this point you're not able to look from others' perspective so no point in discussing further. 
    • From the postion we pick, I would target Mitchell. He may take a trade up but he is the guy I get with my 1st pick.
    • Sometimes you have to make moves to set yourself up to be in win now mode.  Maybe next yr could be win now mode. If you add some of the pieces this yr.   If you just plug away without taking chances how do you get to the win now mode?   BTW.  I don't expect Ballard to trade up.  Nor am I pushing that he does.   But there are a couple of real difference makers that are within striking distance this yr.    Hopefully we are drafting in the late 20's next yr and wont have this opportunity 
  • Members

• Clem-Dog

Clem-Dog 155

• masterlock

masterlock 616

• ChuggaBeer

ChuggaBeer 1,751

• Jason_

Jason_ 2,266

• VikingsFanInChennai

VikingsFanInChennai 2,984

• joeb