Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

FSU vs Oregon

I hate both teams. But this is a horrible officiated game. Utter disgraceful. Also if Titans end up with either one of these guys is great news for Indy

Stanford fan here. Me too haha

But I'm rooting for Oregon right now for the first time ever.

That game was a disgrace to referees. The reason we kept getting burned by the hurry up is because nobody on defense expected the ball to be snapped WHEN 4 PLAYERS ON OFFENSE AREN'T EVEN SET and they were holding on every WR screen.

The truth is our goose was cooked though. The refs were just a random nail in the coffin. I can't believe Jamies was that scared...he purposely didn't run for that 1st down, backpedalled, then fumbled when the defender came closer...all while never being touched. The silver lining is that now Jimbo knows how it feels to be screwed by his defense after his offense did the same thing to us for years.

Mariotta seems coach-able plus you won't get the headaches off the field so I'd be more inclined to go with him over Winston.

I thought Mariotta looked solid, not sure if he's NFL quality, but he was clearly the better of the two QBs.  Still don't get the hype for Winston and he's not even close to being worth the headache.