Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Most Intimidating Fans....

Dustin

How the heck are the Colts at #6? We have to softest fan base in the NFL. Most of our fans are having tea and crumpets on the concourse during the game.

Do you just come on here to hate on everything that has to do with the Colts? And your username says you're a Colts fan, so you're calling yourself soft....

Back on topic, I would have thought the Raiders would be number 1. Philly fans are crazy; as the saying goes, an Eagles fan is born booing. Indy Colts reppin' at number 6! Gotta get to that number 1! Make the Luke the hardest place for opponents to play

Do you just come on here to hate on everything that has to do with the Colts? And your username says you're a Colts fan, so you're calling yourself soft....

Back on topic, I would have thought the Raiders would be number 1. Philly fans are crazy; as the saying goes, an Eagles fan is born booing. Indy Colts reppin' at number 6! Gotta get to that number 1! Make the Luke the hardest place for opponents to play

Same here but Pits and Philly fans are pretty darn crazy, hah.....

We couldn't even fill up LOS for a playoff game.

Great... it's not a largest crowd count-up, it's the most intimidating fans count-up. The Colts have some pretty intimidating fans like the ones where they have everything colts on their bodies, and you can't see their face. When they start yelling I can see that as being scary.

You like to create problems rather than solving or trying to solve.

Philly has to be the worst...the horror stories I've read and heard. Opposing fans being beat unconscious in restrooms, dumping beer on visiting fans....remember the Vet had its own jail? That says a lot right there. I went on to their message board before the game against them last year just to have a civil debate and ended up getting death threats if I were to ever come to Philly....granted it's anonymous interwebs tough guys, but you don't see that crap on here. And this was on the Eagles' official fan forum. Just terrible. Intimidating? Wrong word....disgusting and classless thugs? Sure (I know not all Eagles fans are like this, but the bad ones make whole fanbase look terrible)

Philly has to be the worst...the horror stories I've read and heard. Opposing fans being beat unconscious in restrooms, dumping beer on visiting fans....remember the Vet had its own jail? That says a lot right there. I went on to their message board before the game against them last year just to have a civil debate and ended up getting death threats if I were to ever come to Philly....granted it's anonymous interwebs tough guys, but you don't see that crap on here. And this was on the Eagles' official fan forum. Just terrible. Intimidating? Wrong word....disgusting and classless thugs? Sure (I know not all Eagles fans are like this, but the bad ones make whole fanbase look terrible)

While receiving death threats is over the top and completely disgusting, this message board is like playing CandyLand inside of a * house.

raiders should be number one. they will stab your baby

At least in Oakland you can pretend to be a fan by dressing in black to blend with the crowd. In Philly? Well, when was the last time you wore green? St. Patricks Day? As a man, I don't even have a green shirt in my closet!

While receiving death threats is over the top and completely disgusting, this message board is like playing CandyLand inside of a * house.

Please know that no one is holding you hostage here.

A simple "google" search may help you find a message board that is more to your liking.

I don't see being courteous to others and refraining from personal insults as being lala land. In the real world people interact and get along. In the virtual world this is also possible.

The Colts own this board. It is owned by a private organization, therefore they have the right to run it the way they see fit.

I don't think they ask too much of their fanbase to set the same standards that the organization asks of all involved with it.

I don't see being courteous to others and refraining from personal insults as being lala land. In the real world people interact and get along. In the virtual world this is also possible.

The Colts own this board. It is owned by a private organization, therefore they have the right to run it the way they see fit.

I don't think they ask too much of their fanbase to set the same standards that the organization asks of all involved with it.

like Fili Moala (DIU)? Like Dede Dorsey (carrying a handgun without a permit)? Like Dom Rhodes (DIU)? Like Taj Smith (DUI)? Like Pat McAfee (swimming in the canal)? Or my personal favorite, Bill Polian who beats up opposing teams employees?

I don't see what your problem is. If you don't like the way the board is run you don't have to be a member. If you don't like the way the team is run you don't have to watch it. Complaining about it does not accomplish anything. If you would like to offer a constructive way you would like to see the board run we are open to ideas and opinions.

like Fili Moala (DIU)? Like Dede Dorsey (carrying a handgun without a permit)? Like Dom Rhodes (DIU)? Like Taj Smith (DUI)? Like Pat McAfee (swimming in the canal)? Or my personal favorite, Bill Polian who beats up opposing teams employees?

Seriously, gtho if you think this place is too tame for you...and throwing out Colts' arrests? Nice red herring argument. A couple DUIs and a guy swimming in a canal??? Take a look around the league pal. While not all Colts are saints (no pun intended) there are plenty of teams with far worse problems. As for you, "objectivecoltsfan"....I've been reading your stuff for a while now and you are anything but objective, more like a troll IMO. So, if you want to join the Philly "fans" with their garbage and vulgarities, be my guest.

I am proud that this forum is most of the time a place for actual debate and not a bunch of internet tough-guy wannabes.

In the words of Curly Bill from Tombstone....

WellBye.jpg

Oh yea PA representin' number 1 and 2. Lol

I hope none of you are the kid on the right...

colts-fans.jpg

Wow. people should be ashamed. Imagine if we didn't pick Luck. lmao All those fans would feel dumb.

haha oh yeah, i forgot, and Angerer leads the league in tackles so i guess we got a few positives this year

Not anymore he is number three. London Fletcher is number one.

raiders should be number one. they will stab your baby

No definatly Philly, a couple years ago my friend who is a Eagles fan wore his vick jersey took his cousin who is a giants fan to the game in philly, an my friend got wrecked cause he brought a giants fan.

So much for the city of "brotherly love"

Wow. people should be ashamed. Imagine if we didn't pick Luck. lmao All those fans would feel dumb.

We should be ashamed we are even thinking about this guy. We have Peyton Manning!