Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

'Doesn't look good' for Le'Veon Bell to play vs. Ravens

krunk

As much as I revere Mike Tomlin as a HC, I thought he went a little overboard chewing out Reggie Nelson on the hit. Mike, if you wanna yell at somebody, take it up with Roger Goodell & the NFL Competition Committee & get the strike zone changed for defenders on the field. 

And for the love of God, lighten up, why are so many NFL pundits acting like the Steelers are DOA this weekend because Bell went down? It's not a funeral. Pittsburgh still has Big Ben & WR Antonio Brown. 

I'm still pulling for the Ravens though because I have a soft spot for Suggs man. I love that guy. Plus, INDY can hang with Baltimore & make a better game of it later on down the road. 

I gotta give OC Todd Haley some props. He's got that offense flowing like a well oiled machine. Bravo!

Andy Dalton just sucks. He will lose in the Playoffs again & the Bengals will release him within 2 years. Book it. 

The other thing that makes me mad is this: I saw a lot of good defensive, bang/bang hits this weekend where QBs & WRs were hit with the shoulder & not the helmet & flags were still thrown. 

Can we let LBs & DBs play & earn their paycheck please? Thank you.

cant do it if they're going to sure you later, SW1

I THIRD...FOURTH....FIFTH...SIXTH....UMPTEENTH this. I'd MUCH rather play the Broncos than New England. As pointed out before... The BEST road for the SUPERBOWL is as follows

Colts win Cincy

Baltimore wins Pittsburgh

Colts win Broncos

Baltimore wins New England

Colts Win Baltimore

Voila! Super Bowl here we come right ?

It would be FANTASTIC to get the AFCCG back to LOS against Baltimore...and hey it CAN happen yes. BELIEVE!!!

I THIRD...FOURTH....FIFTH...SIXTH....UMPTEENTH this. I'd MUCH rather play the Broncos than New England. As pointed out before... The BEST road for the SUPERBOWL is as follows

Colts win Cincy

Colts win Broncos

Colts Win Baltimore

It would be FANTASTIC to get the AFCCG back to LOS against Baltimore...and hey it CAN happen yes. BELIEVE!!!

This could totally happen !

Colts win Cincy

Colts win Broncos

Colts Win Baltimore

I like everything but the last part ! Lol

I want Baltimore to win, because if we win I don't want to play New England. Ever since spygate, I just can't get into the games with New England anymore. It's no fun (as a fan) to be going up against a team you have absolutely no respect for. I would much rather see an exciting game against a team I do respect (Denver, Baltimore, etc).

I want Baltimore to win, because if we win I don't want to play New England. Ever since spygate, I just can't get into the games with New England anymore. It's no fun (as a fan) to be going up against a team you have absolutely no respect for. I would much rather see an exciting game against a team I do respect (Denver, Baltimore, etc).

No respect? Or just tired of getting blow out?  ;)

As much as I revere Mike Tomlin as a HC, I thought he went a little overboard chewing out Reggie Nelson on the hit. Mike, if you wanna yell at somebody, take it up with Roger Goodell & the NFL Competition Committee & get the strike zone changed for defenders on the field.

And for the love of God, lighten up, why are so many NFL pundits acting like the Steelers are DOA this weekend because Bell went down? It's not a funeral. Pittsburgh still has Big Ben & WR Antonio Brown.

I'm still pulling for the Ravens though because I have a soft spot for Suggs man. I love that guy. Plus, INDY can hang with Baltimore & make a better game of it later on down the road.

I gotta give OC Todd Haley some props. He's got that offense flowing like a well oiled machine. Bravo!

Andy Dalton just sucks. He will lose in the Playoffs again & the Bengals will release him within 2 years. Book it.

In reference to your first part of post.

Tomlin stated in his press conference after the game that the "discussion" wasn't about the hit it was about Reggie coming up to Tomlin with a "he said, she said" and Tomlin didn't like it. He then said the hit was legal and had nothing else to say.

Just an FYI :-) as I too think he's a good coach and interested in what that whole post game debacle was about.