Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

pass rush help

I have no doubt whatsoever JPP could play rush linebacker......as well as be an every down player in our system, He has developed into a solid run stopper

i would love to develop JPP at OLB he could be a great run stopper though i dunno with mathis coming back and Walden playing really well if we could give him the big money he wants but i would sign him in a heartbeat

If Justin Houston actually tests free agency, since I doubt KC can afford to franchise tag him, we should try for him first and foremost. The other guy I really want is C Stefen Wisniewski.

The in the draft try and get a pass rusher from the DE position. I like Michael Bennett in the 2nd for us.

If Justin Houston actually tests free agency, since I doubt KC can afford to franchise tag him, we should try for him first and foremost. The other guy I really want is C Stefen Wisniewski.

The in the draft try and get a pass rusher from the DE position. I like Michael Bennett in the 2nd for us.

KC isn't letting him go anywhere. If they do, they're stupid. They won't have a lot of cap space, but with some moves, they can make room to tag him. More likely, they give him what he asks for before free agency starts.

We'd more likely have a chance at Tamba Hali, because they'll probably need to release him in order to keep Houston.

I think we just need to shift Werner to SAM and have Newsome as our backup for Mathis. Let them develop in those positions and we could be set for years. At this point, we need an upgrade at ILB (although I like the president's solid showing in minimal snaps this season) and on the d-line.