Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Indianapolis (-7) @ Tennessee (12-28-14)

oldunclemark

CBS regional..1 P.M. EST - upper 40s with a chance if rain...ugh

(Lots of good seats still available) over-under at 48

game means nothing..Colts (11-5) enter the playoff as the No. 4 seed and will host San Diego, Baltimore or

Cincinnatti (I don't think the Colts can host Houston or KC, can they?) the weekend of Jan 3-4

Titans (2-13) are in a low hole..Top WR Kendall Wright (52 catches, 793 yards)has a broke n hand.

QBs Jake Locker and Zach Mettenberger have shoulder problems. Charlie Whitehurt may start. Not sure.

TE Delanie Walker needs 158 yards for 1,000..

Colts QB Andrew Luck (38 TDs, 15 INTs) needs 399 yards passing for 5,000 and 203 for 13,000 career yards.\

WR TY Hilton (82 catches 1,345 yards) could play but probably shouldn't.

a lot of Colts starters may sit ...

Kicker Adam Vinatieri (46 of 46 PATs and 28 of 28 field goals) can complete a perfect kicking season.

Go 'under; considering the Titans QB situation and the lack of importance of this game in any way.

Colts on the road have been a bad bet all year

Colts play Steelers Bengals loser

That is what I thought too. God help us if somehow we drew San Diego. Between the steelers and bengals, that is a toss up. The bengals are probably still mad about the shutout and would undoubtedly want revenge. The steelers may come in over confident due to the previous slaughter, so I guess I would almost prefer the steelers.

THIS game is meaningless...      I rest EVERYONE... 

that they can... 

AL, TY, Castonzo, GC, and VD do not need to play.

Based on their play last week, I was in the mindset of them playing every down after receiving their fifty lashes. The more I think of it though, they aren't going to suddenly improve after 15 games, so now I am in agreement. There is no point to playing the starters and risking injuries and fatigue.

Traditionally the Colts have sucked after a bye, but with as bad as they stunk up the place last week, they've used up their sucky quota for the year. (I hope)

In the past when Indy has rested players they have been rolling...     

I really think this team NEEDS rest and a "reboot" ...     and go from there..

Based on their play last week, I was in the mindset of them playing every down after receiving their fifty lashes. The more I think of it though, they aren't going to suddenly improve after 15 games, so now I am in agreement. There is no point to playing the starters and risking injuries and fatigue.

Traditionally the Colts have sucked after a bye, but with as bad as they stunk up the place last week, they've used up their sucky quota for the year. (I hope)

In the past when Indy has rested players they have been rolling...

I really think this team NEEDS rest and a "reboot" ... and go from there..

Took me few times of reading your response to comprehend it, but you are right, they went from being hot to ice cold after the bye. Agree with you 100 percent.

Heck, we are ice cold now, maybe after a week off, we'd come out on fire.