Top Posters In This Topic

looks like this will be the seeding for the AFC:

1.Pats

2.Broncos

3.Bengals/Steelers

4.Colts

5.Bengals/Steelers

6.Chargers

Our best shot in the playoffs is to get cincinatti for the wild card round, hope that san diego beats pitsburgh in Pitt, and take on the semi-struggling broncos in denver.

Cincinnati still has a chance for a first round bye.

yes they do but even if they get it the Broncos would slip to number three and we would play the Steelers, the loser of the Bengals/Steelers game. That's the highlight for Colts fans we now know they will play the loser of that game regardless of how the other games go.

yes they do but even if they get it the Broncos would slip to number three and we would play the Steelers, the loser of the Bengals/Steelers game. That's the highlight for Colts fans we now know they will play the loser of that game regardless of how the other games go.

What if Pitt vs Cinn ends in a tie.

true but then there wouldn't be a Bengals steelers loser to be technical lol. If that games ends in a tie the Colts could get the Chargers, Ravens, Steelers, or yes even the Texans depending on how other games go.

I'm sure Pagano will have the boys ready regardless of who we play.

Lightning can't strike twice...... It can't rain 600+ total offense twice can it Chad?

Tell me it ain't so!!!!? :Cry:

Our guys will have a chip on their shoulder, mainly the defense and will go toe-to-toe with whoever comes in as our wild card opponent. They are going to be called "soft", "pansies", and everything and I believe the Colts' D will respond in a big way. The offense is what I am really worried about right now and I wouldn't have said that a few weeks ago.

That was a different colts team then. This colts team? I don't even see them beating any AFC team in the playoffs. Wouldn't surprise me if they struggle with the Titans next Sunday

It's the same team. They played like crap Sunday, big deal (and the previous two weeks). Lots of Superbowl teams play bad before the playoffs. The Colts have gone in hot and gotten the dog crap kicked out of them countless times. Maybe they need to shamble in like a pack of zombies to get some wins.

It's the same team. They played like crap Sunday, big deal (and the previous two weeks). Lots of Superbowl teams play bad before the playoffs. The Colts have gone in hot and gotten the dog crap kicked out of them countless times. Maybe they need to shamble in like a pack of zombies to get some wins.

We haven't been the same since the Pit loss

Team is truly trending downward. I don't think backpedaling into the playoffs is good at all

Our guys will have a chip on their shoulder, mainly the defense and will go toe-to-toe with whoever comes in as our wild card opponent. They are going to be called "soft", "pansies", and everything and I believe the Colts' D will respond in a big way. The offense is what I am really worried about right now and I wouldn't have said that a few weeks ago.

I'm interested to see what the offensive line will be Sunday will it be our 10th combination of the season?

Agreed. Our offense has got to cut the turnovers.

I want to play Cincy..as I think we all do...

....Did the Bengals scare you Monday? I thought their pass coverage was confused at times..

.....and got bailed out by bad throws and 2 ref calls

Yeah, but you gotta look at it from the Colts perspective

Slow Starts, Turnovers, & Can't get out their own way

And we still don't know what the offensive line will be man

Really hope it's not cincy.. They have a really good run game and defense.

I agree, but for a different reason.  It's very, very hard to beat a team twice in the same season.

I personally think we'd roll Pitt at home.  Roll as in win fairly comfortably.  We aren't capable of blowing out any of the playoff teams. 

Really hope it's not cincy.. They have a really good run game and defense.

both the teams the Colts will most likely play have those. Might as well play the one you shut out at home this year and has a head coach who has never won a playoff game as a head coach with a QB who has never won one than the team who blew you out earlier this year, tends to have your number in the playoffs, and had a coach who has been to two Super Bowls winning one and a QB who has been to three winning two.

I agree, but for a different reason.  It's very, very hard to beat a team twice in the same season.

I personally think we'd roll Pitt at home.  Roll as in win fairly comfortably.  We aren't capable of blowing out any of the playoff teams.

not as hard as you might think the Colts have done it six (and maybe a seventh depending how Sunday goes) in two years. I heard Dikita say once the whole it's hard to beat a team twice thing is false because if you beat them once you already know how to beat them.

I don't see the Chargers making the playoffs. I think KC gets the win vs. them next week in Kansas City. Thus,

We play the loser of Bengals/Steelers.

Ravens will play the winner of Bengals/Steelers.

even if the Chargers get in we play the loser of the Bengals Steelees game, unless that game ends in a tie.

Gonna be tough either way. Offense will have to be much better than they've shown of late. If we could surprise teams with any resemblance of a running game, it would work to our benefit. I think we can stop both teams rush attacks.. passing defense will be the problem. 

I think this team would get destroyed by pittsburgh. They are basically the same thing as the cowboys but with a worse offensive line and a better running back (in my opnion). No one can stop antonio brown. Vontae can limit him but vontae only plays one side of the field. It wouldn't be as bad as it was last time defenisively but our offense is one of the most dysfunctional playoff offenses i've seen. I could see us lose something along the lines of 27-10.