Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TY Hilton expected to play against Titans

RockThatBlue

Stupid move...wrong move...but then nobody thinks Pagano is too sharp.

Let T.Y. and Reggie rest for the wildcard game.

I say play him if he's healthy. Lord knows our offense needs as many reps as possible as bad as its been for several weeks now. You can rag pags for many things but not this.

He doesn't have to play the entire game. But he should play.

We need to right the ship on offense and we need to get back on track. T.Y. is a major part of the offense. Let him play and get some game action before the playoffs. However, unlike the Dallas game, let's not just take Luck out of the game when it's time to rest players. Let's take out all of our starters and preserve them for the playoffs.

Stupid move...wrong move...but then nobody thinks Pagano is too sharp.

Let T.Y. and Reggie rest for the wildcard game.

yeah. now that we have locked up the 4 seed with cincy's win, the only thing we have left to play for is to improve as a team. Rest the guys who are iffy. By all means, if TY is 90%+ play him but if there is any question, just rest him.

He doesn't have to play the entire game. But he should play.

We need to right the ship on offense and we need to get back on track. T.Y. is a major part of the offense. Let him play and get some game action before the playoffs. However, unlike the Dallas game, let's not just take Luck out of the game when it's time to rest players. Let's take out all of our starters and preserve them for the playoffs.

I would agree.

Titans should be a good tune up game before the playoffs to see if we can't get some things figured out.  Play them all, build up a comfortable lead and then try and coast and bleed the clock.  

I don't think we should just rest the starters and throw the game, but we should be careful that we don't get too aggressive with them.  

I personally want him to go ONE drive and sit... i dont want to risk him aggravating his injury. Id rather Moncrief and Nicks get more time on the field. like i said in a prior thread, i believe Nicks will play a huge role in this offense going into the postseason. We need him to gain that added confidence.