Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What the heck was up with Dwayne Allen?

RockThatBlue

That's gotta be his worst game as a colt. He had what, three or four drops? That's just brutal. He looked like he wasn't even trying.

Also I thought I remember hearing Nantz say he left the game with a knee injury? Did I hear that right? Anybody know anything about that?

he did have some sort of injury

When Fleener has a poor game, he needs to toughen up. When Allen has a stinker, he is injured.

Ho-hum.

Allen's injury didn't have anything to do with his poor game. There were several passes that, although not perfect, should've been caught but instead hit the ground. That being said, at one point Allen was clearly limping and it looked like he hurt his knee. His poor play and injury aren't related, they just happened to occur in the same game.

I'm still trying to figure out how out of all our receivers, Nicks had the best game. 

I wonder if his agent said, ummmm.....if you want a contract next year, it's time to start pouring it on. 

I know right. It's like Nicks finally realized Holy Moly Man, if I don't start getting the lead out of my caboose & making game contributions no other team will show any interest in me once INDY lets me go after this season. 

I was wondering the same thing. No one looked prepared to play yesterday but Allen looked really bad. Never seen that from him before.

I'd rather have Allen collapse yesterday in the game then before the Playoffs start. So, timing wise if you're gonna suck that's the right time to do it. Allen will regroup, be fine, & play well once the games really matter. 

It's like when Aaron Rogers lost to Buffalo's defense...GB will fine & INDY will show up when it counts...

welcome to the NFL Dwayne I would be surprised if hes on our team 2 years from now

Look Nesjan3, I don't like getting spanked on natl. TV either, but let's not get carried away here. INDY's o-line sucks. That's why INDY got steamrolled along with no open lanes in the running game. 

TR will be gone long before Dwayne Allen will. Even if our TE had not dropped passes, we would have still lost yesterday. God, it disgusts me when my Colts get embarrassed like that. We weren't even competitive at all.

Okay, I know our guys didn't intentionally attempt to fail. I realize that, but Jim Irsay needs to demand a better o-line because both NE & Dallas proved that the Colts are not ready for Prime Time against elite teams with superior line protections. Even when Peyton Manning was drafted, what's the 1st thing he talked to Bill Polian about? The line in front of him. 

The Colts will never make a deep Playoff run until we give Luck a secure pocket to operate in & what's the point in winning division titles if we typically get knocked out in round 1 of the post season? 

I love the Colts & when they get their clocks cleaned like this. It ruins my whole darn week. I know; I know all we can do is regroup & I admire the tenacity of INDY to keep fighting. 

I'm trying to be nice here, but losing to Dallas is killing me man. Yes, the Cowboys deserve credit for their win & Romo was spot on all game long. Okay, I need to leave this thread before I become physically ill. 

Watching Stephen A. Smith on ESPN 1st Take in a Jerry Jones t-shirt & Cowboys hat was brutal man. I feel your pain my brother. I sincerely do. LOL! Grrr! 

You should quote your own dumb comments some more. It's good to emphasize the dumb.

and you constanty hyping a team that has so many major flaws its ridiculous, yes keep pagano, yes we are on track yes yes yes. lol no we need change now, and Dwayne allen being cut should be part of that. but you can stay in your fantasy shell where everything is ok its all gooood

and you constanty hyping a team that has so many major flaws its ridiculous, yes keep pagano, yes we are on track yes yes yes. lol no we need change now, and Dwayne allen being cut should be part of that. but you can stay in your fantasy shell where everything is ok its all gooood

You should quit while you're behind.