Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

It's time to start thinking offseason

BProland85

I'll be honest I've been thinking about the offseason for at least a month now with the way this team has played. They won't be going anywhere in the playoffs until they do a complete 180. With that said, I hope Irsay really thinks about a coaching change, or at least change coordinators. Other than Harbaugh, what other quality names could be out there for HC, OC, and DC positions? And I think it's safe to say we need a new OL coach as well.

I'll be honest I've been thinking about the offseason for at least a month now with the way this team has played. They won't be going anywhere in the playoffs until they do a complete 180. With that said, I hope Irsay really thinks about a coaching change, or at least change coordinators. Other than Harbaugh, what other quality names could be out there for HC, OC, and DC positions? And I think it's safe to say we need a new OL coach as well.

Realistically, I don't see them swapping our Pagano.  But every coach needs to be evaluated.  How the DC and O line coach can keep their jobs, I have no clue.

Also, we have to spend some money on decent D FAs.  Jackson is a disappointment, and Jones is MIA as far as I can tell.  Adams was a good acquisition.  The young guys have talent but I don't see a playmaker in the bunch.

I'm surprised Dwayne Allen hasn't dropped the ball in your avatar...

Our fans will rip anyone if they have a bad game geez Allen is fantastic and all you can do is make a stupid joke you think is funny after one game

Maybe when fans complain about players who have underachieved all year thats 1 thing but when our fans say stupid crap about Luck TY Allen and Vontae after a bad game or snap that's just ridiculous...... :facepalm:

Our fans will rip anyone if they have a bad game geez Allen is fantastic and all you can do is make a stupid joke you think is funny after one game

Maybe when fans complain about players who have underachieved all year thats 1 thing but when our fans say stupid crap about Luck TY Allen and Vontae after a bad game or snap that's just ridiculous...... :facepalm:

When Reggie Wayne had a case of the drops, I never said a thing. His reputation and credentials precede him. Allen, however, with all the smack he talks, I'm not going to hold back

Pagano isn't going anywhere and I for one am glad about that.  I also think, as usual, the post-loss reactions are ridiculous but it is what it is.  

If I'm thinking about replacing anyone it would be Pep and whoever else needs to go on the offensive staff.  I'm simply not a fan of what the offense has turned into.  When Arians left, I was hoping for someone from the Shanahan tree...I would have loved to have gotten Kubiak as our OC.  However, a couple of other names that come to mind as possibilities are Rick Dennison and Greg Knapp.  No idea about their individual personalities, but 1) I think Pagano can be a much better HC now if he has a more tenured, veteran OC and 2) coaches from that coaching tree have been churning out 1000+ yard rushers for years.  

fix the OL and blocking schemes, improving the running game and I think that will have a trickle down effect to the rest of the team, including the defense.