Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Is Your Bounty For Luck?

Those of us who want the Luck pick traded (me included) have been saying “Luck would bring a big bounty!” Well I am curious outside of draft picks, since we all expect at least two first round picks and a handful of others, what players would the teams who may need a quarterback have to give up to get Luck? These should be impact players who could help the Colts win several championships in Manning’s final run! So I want to know.. What is your Bounty for Luck?

Teams in need of a QB:

Miami: Need their next Marino- Paul Soliai NT, CB Vonte Davis

Washington: Need franchise QB- Larron Landry SS, Kerrigan / Orakpo OLB/DE

Seattle: Jackson and Whitehurst are back-ups- Earl Thomas SS, Clemons DE

Cleveland: McCoy not the answer- Ward SS, Haden CB, Taylor DT, Thomas LT

Kansas City: Cassel is trade bait- Berry SS, Flowers CB, Charles RB

Denver: Elway wants Elway 2.0- Von Miller OLB, Dawkins SS, Bailey CB

Tampa Bay: Freeman has dropped off- Talib CB, Price / McCoy DT, Freeman QB

New York Jets: Sanchize wrong for this franchise- Scott LB, Fergeuson LT, Revis CB

San Francisco: Reuniting the duo- Willis LB, Whitner SS, Smith DT, Aldon Smith DE, Bowman LB

Kansas City, Tampa, and San Fran have a lot of value on their team that I would be very interested in entertaining offers involving any of these players from the three teams not to mention draft picks! Kansas City has two young great secondary pieces, Tampa has a young shut-down corner and good young DT’s, San Francisco has help all over the place, a hard hitting SS I wanted the Colts to pursue in free agency, two young physical talented linebackers (Bowman could play Will or Sam), Justin Smith could play DT next to Nevis. I like San Fran the most, getting one of those two linebackers and Justin Smith or Whitner and draft picks (1st, 2nd, this year and 1st next year) would bring the veteran players in to make an impact while still having draft picks to address the team! Thoughts?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miami are more than happy to take a punt on Barkley/Griffin III/Jones.

Washington could come into play. Pairing Bethea with Landry in the Safety spots would be excellent, but would they give him up for Luck?

I think Seattle will take Matt Flynn from Packers in Free Agency, possibly Jason Campbell.

Cleveland could be interesting indeed, they might just see Luck as the man to take the franchise forward, as McCoy clearly isn't that man.

Kansas could keep Orton I guess (unlikely) whilst Cassel is likely to exit...getting Flowers or Berry would be superb, but with Landry...not sure we could snag them.

Denver...well. How long can Tebow time go on? Every passing week they have to be more encouraged by Tebow's work.

Tampa will probably stick with Freeman.

No way will Jets give up Revis for a rookie QB. More likely that we take Luck and they get Manning, unfortunately...

San Francisco have improved no end under Harbaugh and Smith has been playing well, but as you say, the Stanford connection could swing something...

Yeah the list was of teams that lack continuity at QB, and some of the pieces on the team, that could be brought to Indy to help the Colts!

I could see Pete Carrol wanting either Luck or Barkley, after all, they wanted Kolb or Palmer this offseason, so I am not sure why they would go after Campbell who is Tavaris Jackson 2.0! Now I said a few months ago, I would like to see the Colts grab Flynn and let him sit under Manning, I think he has a lot of upside!

Everyone is taking their talents to South Beach, so don't rule Miami out!

Washington could most certainly come into play! They need a QB, and they would have to give up picks and players for Luck, Landry, Coefield, would be the top the Colts could want..Orakpo and Kerrigan as well, making the switch to DE, if the Colts let Mathis walk, this could be a replacement! Kerrigan grew up a Colts fan btw!

McCoy looked "TERRIBLE" last night- in charles barkley's voice.. A lot of people think Holmgren doesn't trade up, but to get your franchise QB, on an up and coming young team, I could really see him packaging their draft picks together!

Kansas City is another up and coming young team, now they may be opposed to giving up Berry and Flowers as well as draft picks, but they played the season without Berry anyway.. So I don't think its impossible.

Denver- Elway wants a guy like Luck, he an Fox pretending they like Tebow is all a front because they are winning.. the circus can't go on forever! Value wise, they have Dawkins, Bailey, and Von Miller (They won't let leave).. so they would have to package draft picks!

Freeman has really digressed, they have lots of young talented pieces on the defense, including Price, McCoy, and Talib! As well as draft picks!

I agree with your Jets analysis, If Colts go Luck, Peyton could very well end up in New York, and thats a Super Bowl team!

San Francisco is very realistic, I could see Harbaugh going to Balke and saying we need Luck! Reuniting them together, would begin a journey of a strong organization.. so I can really see San Fran making a move! With their success , this means the Colts will be picking late in the draft in the first round like they are accustomed to with the trade back, but they would give up a lot if they went in on Luck, imagine Willis on the Colts! Even Bowman the other inside linebacker is a freak, he could probably play SAM on the Colts! Then Justin Smith playing DT..possibly Whitner coming as well at SS.. that sounds very inticing of instant impact players, at multiple areas of weakness. Then Imagine the Colts draft Te'o with that first round trade down selection.. You have Angerer, Te'o, Willis or Bowman at linebacker! That would be a SERIOUS unit. With Nevis and Smith at DT..wowww, Bethea and Whitner, draft a corner to pair with Powers, this could be an intense defense!

Yeah the list was of teams that lack continuity at QB, and some of the pieces on the team, that could be brought to Indy to help the Colts!

I could see Pete Carrol wanting either Luck or Barkley, after all, they wanted Kolb or Palmer this offseason, so I am not sure why they would go after Campbell who is Tavaris Jackson 2.0! Now I said a few months ago, I would like to see the Colts grab Flynn and let him sit under Manning, I think he has a lot of upside!

Everyone is taking their talents to South Beach, so don't rule Miami out!

Washington could most certainly come into play! They need a QB, and they would have to give up picks and players for Luck, Landry, Coefield, would be the top the Colts could want..Orakpo and Kerrigan as well, making the switch to DE, if the Colts let Mathis walk, this could be a replacement! Kerrigan grew up a Colts fan btw!

McCoy looked "TERRIBLE" last night- in charles barkley's voice.. A lot of people think Holmgren doesn't trade up, but to get your franchise QB, on an up and coming young team, I could really see him packaging their draft picks together!

Kansas City is another up and coming young team, now they may be opposed to giving up Berry and Flowers as well as draft picks, but they played the season without Berry anyway.. So I don't think its impossible.

Denver- Elway wants a guy like Luck, he an Fox pretending they like Tebow is all a front because they are winning.. the circus can't go on forever! Value wise, they have Dawkins, Bailey, and Von Miller (They won't let leave).. so they would have to package draft picks!

Freeman has really digressed, they have lots of young talented pieces on the defense, including Price, McCoy, and Talib! As well as draft picks!

I agree with your Jets analysis, If Colts go Luck, Peyton could very well end up in New York, and thats a Super Bowl team!

San Francisco is very realistic, I could see Harbaugh going to Balke and saying we need Luck! Reuniting them together, would begin a journey of a strong organization.. so I can really see San Fran making a move! With their success , this means the Colts will be picking late in the draft in the first round like they are accustomed to with the trade back, but they would give up a lot if they went in on Luck, imagine Willis on the Colts! Even Bowman the other inside linebacker is a freak, he could probably play SAM on the Colts! Then Justin Smith playing DT..possibly Whitner coming as well at SS.. that sounds very inticing of instant impact players, at multiple areas of weakness. Then Imagine the Colts draft Te'o with that first round trade down selection.. You have Angerer, Te'o, Willis or Bowman at linebacker! That would be a SERIOUS unit. With Nevis and Smith at DT..wowww, Bethea and Whitner, draft a corner to pair with Powers, this could be an intense defense!

I really don't see the following teams at all in the conversation of the first pick: cleveland, tampa, jets, and sf. all have qbs who are still learning and who's head coaches are going to back them up for at least this season.

McCoy? Alex Smith? They are game managers at best... Why would you think otherwise? San Francisco and Harbaugh would want the Luck reuniting... I understand Tampa and Jets seems radical, but Browns and 9ers are good at QB..really???

Prove to me how McCoy can only be called a game manager after less than 2 full seasons in the league with virtually no talent around him? Hillis has mailed it in, there are no receiving threats there, and the defense is in transition.

Alex Smith was viewed as more talented than Rodgers coming out of college. Who inherited a better team, however? Smith is finally starting to put something together, and I think Harbaugh has plans to ride him out unless he bombs.

Prove to me how McCoy can only be called a game manager after less than 2 full seasons in the league with virtually no talent around him? Hillis has mailed it in, there are no receiving threats there, and the defense is in transition.

Alex Smith was viewed as more talented than Rodgers coming out of college. Who inherited a better team, however? Smith is finally starting to put something together, and I think Harbaugh has plans to ride him out unless he bombs.

The Browns defense has been good hasn't it? They have the #1 pass defense I think.

exactly.

McCoy? Alex Smith? They are game managers at best... Why would you think otherwise? San Francisco and Harbaugh would want the Luck reuniting... I understand Tampa and Jets seems radical, but Browns and 9ers are good at QB..really???

this also has nothing to do with what i think. these teams are just not going to trade for luck. the coaches of these teams will all stand by their qbs for at least this season. personally i dont think any if them are ever going to be even very good qbs, let alone great ones.

That's not unreasonable for you to say... Look even a Browns fan wants McCoy gone! They do not like McCoy, he is a game manager because if you watch him paly he is Alex Smith 2.0, and they are game managers at BEST! He looks terrible, they have a good young secondary, and plenty of cap room to go get themselves, an elite pass rusher and wide receiver! No Browns fan is going to say yeah I want McCoy...

Scenario- The 3-4 Rebuild

This may sound very drastic, but by moving to a 3-4 defense it would free up a lot of cap space to get rid of Freeney and Mathis. The offense could be generally the same keeping Manning familiar with his players, but the defense revamped under Dick Lebeau taking on a new challenge with Cowher!

Who are you cutting? Bullitt, Foster, Lacey, Moala, Collins, Orlovsky, Painter, Brown, Gonzalez, Hughes

What players are getting their contracts re-worked if any? Clarke and Addai (Third down back)

What free agent players are you bringing back? Saturday, Wheeler, Garcon, Wayne (Cheap Only)

What free agent players are you letting walk or looking to trade and for what value?

Mathis Franchise Tag and then traded to the Seahawks for their second and third round picks.

Freeney traded to the Browns for their first round draft pick

Brackett and Conner traded to the Eagles for their second round pick

Angerer traded to the Titans for their first round pick

What are the positions of need for the Colts this offseason?

Defense: NT, CB, SS, LB,

Offense: G, RB, WR

What free agents are you pursuing if any?

What coach(s) if any are you pursuing and what system are they implementing?

HC: Bill Cowher DC: Dick Lebeau OC: Norv Turner

Who are you drafting and with what picks (include those from a trade down scenario)?

Trade 1st overall pick to the 49ers for LB Patrick Willis, DE Justin Smith, their first and second this year and their first next year

Round One (16 Titans)- David Decastro OG

Round One (21 Browns via Atlanta)- Courtney Upshaw OLB

Round One (27 49ers)- Donta Hightower ILB

Round Two (33)- Dontari Poe NT

Round Two (43)- Kelechi Osemele OG

Round Two (42 Philly)- Mark Barron SS

Round Two (49 Seattle)- Stephen Gilmore CB

Round Three- Monte Ball or LaMichael James RB

Round Three (Seattle)- Dwight Jones WR

Round Four- Ryan Broyles WR

Round Four- Leonard Johnson CB

Round Five- Alex Oakfor OLB

Round Six- Case Keenum QB

Round Seven- Nicolas Jean-Baptiste NT

Round Seven (Compensatory)- Matt Daniels SS

Starting Lineup:

QBs- Manning, Case Keenum

O-Line: Ijalana, DeCastro Saturday, Osemele, Castonzo

TEs: Clarke, Tamme

RBs: Ball or James, Addai, Carter

WRs: Wayne, Garcon, Jones, Broyles, Collie

DE: Justin Smith and Drake Nevis (Jamaal Anderson and Mookie)

NT: Dontari Poe (Nicolas Jean-Baptiste)

LBs: Courtney Upshaw, Patrick Willis, Donta Hightower, Alex Oakfor /Phillip Wheeler

CBs: Powers, Gilmore, Johnson, Rucker, Thomas

FS: Bethea, Lefeged

SS: Barron, Daniels

this also has nothing to do with what i think. these teams are just not going to trade for luck. the coaches of these teams will all stand by their qbs for at least this season. personally i dont think any if them are ever going to be even very good qbs, let alone great ones.

Pat Shurmur is not the shot-caller on personnel in Cleveland, Mike Holmgren is.

And Holmgren coached QBs like Montana, Young and Favre...... QBs that Colt McCoy bears absolutely NO resemblance to.

Sure.... he might keep McCoy another year and beyond, but McCoy's contract is for a maximum (salary & bonuses) of 4.9 million TOTAL over 4 years. That is peanuts....backup QB money and it's very possible that Holmgren concludes that McCoy has hit his ceiling.

I wouldn't totally dismiss the Browns from making a move up for Luck.... or at least drafting a QB early. They do have 3 out of the top 40 picks.

Scenario- The 3-4 Rebuild

This may sound very drastic, but by moving to a 3-4 defense it would free up a lot of cap space to get rid of Freeney and Mathis. The offense could be generally the same keeping Manning familiar with his players, but the defense revamped under Dick Lebeau taking on a new challenge with Cowher!

Who are you cutting? Bullitt, Foster, Lacey, Moala, Collins, Orlovsky, Painter, Brown, Gonzalez, Hughes

What players are getting their contracts re-worked if any? Clarke and Addai (Third down back)

What free agent players are you bringing back? Saturday, Wheeler, Garcon, Wayne (Cheap Only)

What free agent players are you letting walk or looking to trade and for what value?

Mathis Franchise Tag and then traded to the Seahawks for their second and third round picks.

Freeney traded to the Browns for their first round draft pick

Brackett and Conner traded to the Eagles for their second round pick

Angerer traded to the Titans for their first round pick

What are the positions of need for the Colts this offseason?

Defense: NT, CB, SS, LB,

Offense: G, RB, WR

What free agents are you pursuing if any?

What coach(s) if any are you pursuing and what system are they implementing?

HC: Bill Cowher DC: Dick Lebeau OC: Norv Turner

Who are you drafting and with what picks (include those from a trade down scenario)?

Trade 1st overall pick to the 49ers for LB Patrick Willis, DE Justin Smith, their first and second this year and their first next year

Round One (16 Titans)- David Decastro OG

Round One (21 Browns via Atlanta)- Courtney Upshaw OLB

Round One (27 49ers)- Donta Hightower ILB

Round Two (33)- Dontari Poe NT

Round Two (43)- Kelechi Osemele OG

Round Two (42 Philly)- Mark Barron SS

Round Two (49 Seattle)- Stephen Gilmore CB

Round Three- Monte Ball or LaMichael James RB

Round Three (Seattle)- Dwight Jones WR

Round Four- Ryan Broyles WR

Round Four- Leonard Johnson CB

Round Five- Alex Oakfor OLB

Round Seven- Nicolas Jean-Baptiste NT

Round Seven (Compensatory)- Matt Daniels SS

Starting Lineup:

QBs- Manning, Case Keenum

O-Line: Ijalana, DeCastro Saturday, Osemele, Castonzo

TEs: Clarke, Tamme

RBs: Ball or James, Addai, Carter

WRs: Wayne, Garcon, Jones, Broyles, Collie

DE: Justin Smith and Drake Nevis (Jamaal Anderson and Mookie)

NT: Dontari Poe (Nicolas Jean-Baptiste)

LBs: Courtney Upshaw, Patrick Willis, Donta Hightower, Alex Oakfor /Phillip Wheeler

CBs: Powers, Gilmore, Johnson, Rucker, Thomas

FS: Bethea, Lefeged

SS: Barron, Daniels

Wow, that's very creative. I didn't read all the trades and stuff, but that would probably be a very good defense. I have no idea how we are supposed to get all of those players though hahah. And I wouldn't want to get rid of Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis. Let's just stick to making a tough 4-3 defense.

Ramblin- yeah it involved a lot of trades, the number one overall to San Fran for their first and second, also Patrick Willis and Justin Smith, then just trading away Mathis, Freeney, and our Linebackers, except for Wheeler. I am not saying this is possible, but it allows the Colts to retain all offensive pieces for Manning, while strengthening the defense! That would no doubt be a sick defense!

Pat Shurmur is not the shot-caller on personnel in Cleveland, Mike Holmgren is.

And Holmgren coached QBs like Montana, Young and Favre...... QBs that Colt McCoy bears absolutely NO resemblance to.

Sure.... he might keep McCoy another year and beyond, but McCoy's contract is for a maximum (salary & bonuses) of 4.9 million TOTAL over 4 years. That is peanuts....backup QB money and it's very possible that Holmgren concludes that McCoy has hit his ceiling.

I wouldn't totally dismiss the Browns from making a move up for Luck.... or at least drafting a QB early. They do have 3 out of the top 40 picks.

Exactllyyyyyy what I have been saying!

The Eagles give up a 2nd for bracket and Conner? and a 1st for Angerer!?!?!? lmao

Eagles and Titans both need linebacking help... With Te'o going back to school, I could see the Eagles giving up a second round pick for a veteran Mike and a solid young OLB, better than what they currently have! And Titans lost Tulloch and need a Mike linebacker, Angerer was a second round pick, after the good year he had, I could see a first round pick, buy low sell high, and I am the GM..so that's what I proposed. It's not as comical as your making it.

Another Option (Using Current CBS Big Board)

Trading several players that would benefit the Colts in both the short and long term

(The Colts need a whole new unit at linebacker despite how solid many people view them)

Trade Angerer to Tennessee for their first round pick (Yes he has played well, but he is not the answer at Mike, and he is average on the outside, but this second round pick will yield the Colts a first round pick!)

Trade Brackett and Conner to the Eagles for their second round draft pick (Philly will have a veteran Mike and young solid OLB to help their decimated line backing corps, Colts get a second round pick!)

Trade the number one overall pick to Cleveland for their two first, their second and fourth round draft picks this year.

Trade the Cleveland Pick (7) to Washington for their first and second round pick

Round One (12)- David Decastro G

Round One (Trade with Tennessee)(14)- Zach Brown WLB

Round One (21)- Donta Hightower MLB

Round Two (33)- Monte Ball RB

Round Two (Trade with Cleveland)(39)- Stephon Gilmore CB

Round Two (Traade with Washington)(44)- Mark Barron SS

Round Two (rade with Philly)(45)- Kelechi Osemele G

Round Three (65)- Kevin Reddick SLB

Round Four- Star Lotulelei NT

Round Four (Compensatory Session)- Leonard Johnson CB

Round Four (Trade with Cleveland)- Alex Oakfor DE

Round Five- Emmanuel Acho OLB

Round Seven- Matt Daniels SS

Round Seven (Compensatory Charlie Johnson)- Nelson Rosario WR

Resign Mathis, Garcon, Saturday, Wayne, Anderson, Wheeler, Gonzalez

Restructure Freeney, Clarke, Addai (Third Down Back)

QB: Manning, Keenum RB: Monte Ball, Addai, Carter TE: Clarke, Tamme

WR: Wayne, Garcon, Collie, Gonzaelz, Rosario, White

O-Line: Ijalana, DeCastro, Saturday, Osemele, Castonzo (Reitz, Link, Pollack)

D-Line: Freeney, Lotuleli, Nevis, Mathis (Oakfor, Mookie, Anderson, Addison)

LB: Zach Brown (W), Donta Hightower (M), Kevin Reddick (S). (Acho, Wheeler)

CB: Powers, Gilmore, Johnson, Rucker, Thomas

SS: Mark Barron, Matt Daniels FS: Antoine Bethea, Lefeged

Another Option (Using Current CBS Big Board)

Trading several players that would benefit the Colts in both the short and long term

(The Colts need a whole new unit at linebacker despite how solid many people view them)

Trade Angerer to Tennessee for their first round pick (Yes he has played well, but he is not the answer at Mike, and he is average on the outside, but this second round pick will yield the Colts a first round pick!)

Trade Brackett and Conner to the Eagles for their second round draft pick (Philly will have a veteran Mike and young solid OLB to help their decimated line backing corps, Colts get a second round pick!)

Trade the number one overall pick to Cleveland for their two first, their second and fourth round draft picks this year.

Trade the Cleveland Pick (7) to Washington for their first and second round pick

Round One (12)- David Decastro G

Round One (Trade with Tennessee)(14)- Zach Brown WLB

Round One (21)- Donta Hightower MLB

Round Two (33)- Monte Ball RB

Round Two (Trade with Cleveland)(39)- Stephon Gilmore CB

Round Two (Traade with Washington)(44)- Mark Barron SS

Round Two (rade with Philly)(45)- Kelechi Osemele G

Round Three (65)- Kevin Reddick SLB

Round Four- Star Lotulelei NT

Round Four (Compensatory Session)- Leonard Johnson CB

Round Four (Trade with Cleveland)- Alex Oakfor DE

Round Five- Emmanuel Acho OLB

Round Seven- Matt Daniels SS

Round Seven (Compensatory Charlie Johnson)- Nelson Rosario WR

Resign Mathis, Garcon, Saturday, Wayne, Anderson, Wheeler, Gonzalez

Restructure Freeney, Clarke, Addai (Third Down Back)

QB: Manning, Keenum RB: Monte Ball, Addai, Carter TE: Clarke, Tamme

WR: Wayne, Garcon, Collie, Gonzaelz, Rosario, White

O-Line: Ijalana, DeCastro, Saturday, Osemele, Castonzo (Reitz, Link, Pollack)

D-Line: Freeney, Lotuleli, Nevis, Mathis (Oakfor, Mookie, Anderson, Addison)

LB: Zach Brown (W), Donta Hightower (M), Kevin Reddick (S). (Acho, Wheeler)

CB: Powers, Gilmore, Johnson, Rucker, Thomas

SS: Mark Barron, Matt Daniels FS: Antoine Bethea, Lefeged

You have too many rookies starting to expect them to play well. 3 rookie LB's? That's crazy. And I'd rather have something better than a 4th round NT. Star Loutleli wouldn't start over Antonio Johnson I wouldn't think.

Some of you are going to melt your PS3/360 with these Maddenesque scenarios.

Incorrect, I see nothing but a lack of talent throughout the Colts roster period. All those rookies are better than anything the Colts have in their current linebacker group. Angerer is not that impact MLB, and is average on the outside, Conner is more back-up material, anything else smart?

Incorrect, I see nothing but a lack of talent throughout the Colts roster period. All those rookies are better than anything the Colts have in their current linebacker group. Angerer is not that impact MLB, and is average on the outside, Conner is more back-up material, anything else smart?

That might be true, but that doesn't change the fact that a lot of these scenarios are far too unrealistic to happen.. That's all.

That might be true, but that doesn't change the fact that a lot of these scenarios are far too unrealistic to happen.. That's all.

I agree with you bro, and typically think your posts are logical and solid, but my threads on the draft forum, much like this one which I started, happen to be scenarios where I am the GM, and thats what I would do, but I agree very unrealistic, but it wasn't Madden generated, it was my own analysis after watching this pathetic team and college all year.

I agree with you bro, and typically think your posts are logical and solid, but my threads on the draft forum, much like this one which I started, happen to be scenarios where I am the GM, and thats what I would do, but I agree very unrealistic, but it wasn't Madden generated, it was my own analysis after watching this pathetic team and college all year.

I was just making a joke about how they seemed Madden generated. It would be nice if a couple of them could play out so cudos the effort. It just frustrating seeing something that can't happen. Like daydreaming about Alyssa Milano.

I was just making a joke about how they seemed Madden generated. It would be nice if a couple of them could play out so cudos the effort. It just frustrating seeing something that can't happen. Like daydreaming about Alyssa Milano.

Its going to be even more frustrating if the Colts take Luck with the first pick, that means Manning is out the door.. And probably on the 49ers, Cowboys, or Jets

Trying to find the last time Dan Snyder traded a draft for 1 player..

He's done enough irrational things such as giving Albert Haynesworth $21 million bucks for absolutely nothing.....so I don't think we have to stretch our imagination too far to see Snyder trading 3 or 4 draft picks for a shot at Luck.

But I'm curious since you're a Redskins fan and you can't possibly be satisfied with Rex Grossman and John Beck at QB.

If you wouldn't want Luck, which QB would you want?

Bmore, if our Linebackers are " not the answer" then what makes you think they will fetch a 1st and second round pick. If they are good enough to do that, they are the least of our problems and should be kept as we focus our draft attention elsewhere.

Angerer has 120 Tackles this season, was a second round draft pick, with Te'o going back to school, it could be realistic that the Titans would have interest in Angerer after they lost Tulloch, therefore I was saying Angerer "The second rounder" could possibly bring the Titans first round pick. Eagles are decimated at the linebacker position, they also could use their first pick elsewhere, probably offensive or defensive line and give up their second round pick, for two linebackers that play in a similar system.. its really not that farfetched. Angerer is not the Mike linebacker the Colts need going forward, and hes average on the outside, Conner is back-up material on most other NFL teams, but you want these guys starting? The whole defense needs an overhaul!

He's done enough irrational things such as giving Albert Haynesworth $21 million bucks for absolutely nothing.....so I don't think we have to stretch our imagination too far to see Snyder trading 3 or 4 draft picks for a shot at Luck.

But I'm curious since you're a Redskins fan and you can't possibly be satisfied with Rex Grossman and John Beck at QB.

If you wouldn't want Luck, which QB would you want?

For me this first round is all about Luck or RG3

I expect Bruce Allen and Mike Shanahan to be talking with Colts mgmt about a trade up all the way until draft time. Hopefully we will be at pick number 3 (we are currently at 4, we play the Vikings and they need 1 more win to fall below us besides beating us)

I figured our season would be a disaster but never expected the Colts of all teams to go 0-16 and the Rams to be so terrible.

But for me its Luck or RG3. If the price for Luck is too high and we are at 3, we can just stand pat and take RG3.

The question really is this

Is Andrew Luck worth more then RG3+keeping picks