Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Not feeling good about today

GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE

Im almost sure we will lose this game. However dez and demarco will not be our problem. . Witten, randall, dunbar, Williams will be our problems.. On top of no pressure. On the other side of the ball we already know our issues on the oline. Not to mention lucks need to spot 14 pts lol. We really, in the grand scheme don't have anything to play for. Dallas on the other hand is playing for everything with philly laying an egg last night. I would be happy as ever if I have to eat Crow, but I just don't see it. .. Either way GO HORSE!!!

I just really want the Colts to show up today and play good football, win or lose. That's the only way I'll gain some confidence going into the playoffs. Remember last year in week 16 when we had been playing terrible and then we went into Kansas City and dominated the Chiefs. I think most of us had bad feelings going into that game that day as well. 

If KC wins today, I won't be too worried. This game won't matter as much as we can just sure up the 3rd seed next week against TN. (Unless Cincinnati can find a way to beat Denver AND Pitt)

I want Pitt gone, I want them out. They are a direct postseason threat. 

I have a very 50/50 view of today's game. I don't think a solid case can be made that we will lose, not anymore than a solid case can be made that we'll win. 

I want Pitt gone, I want them out. They are a direct postseason threat. 

I have a very 50/50 view of today's game. I don't think a solid case can be made that we will lose, not anymore than a solid case can be made that we'll win. 

Unfortunately, KC isn't doing its job to that end.

I honestly think that the steelers and pats games were flukes. and the broncos and eagles were the first two games of the season and we were still trying to find our groove. Plus if a couple of calls went out way like they should have we would be 12-2 right now. Dont worry. I think the colts will find a way to win this.

That fake punt call was awful. Now it's 21 to 0. Peps play calls are awful. D is awful. Coaching is awful. Just pull the starters. Why play? The team obviously doesn't want to.

The play call was not awful, they had it. They have gambled on special teams all year.  Dont blame the coaches for the players not executing.  Our guy just dropped it. 

The problem is this defense is full of other teams old cast offs.  They are good against the Charlie Whitehursts of the world but they get torched by the good QBs. 

Without TY this offense is way below sub par.  Allen has regressed tremendously.  

Im almost sure we will lose this game. However dez and demarco will not be our problem. . Witten, randall, dunbar, Williams will be our problems.. On top of no pressure. On the other side of the ball we already know our issues on the oline. Not to mention lucks need to spot 14 pts lol. We really, in the grand scheme don't have anything to play for. Dallas on the other hand is playing for everything with philly laying an egg last night. I would be happy as ever if I have to eat Crow, but I just don't see it. .. Either way GO HORSE!!!

The referees and the Colts beat themselves and made Dallas look a lot better than what they are

Until the Colts beat an elite team this season they are pretenders. The good news is they might play another pretender in the first round.

Colts have to address the line and running game this off-season. You can only go so far only doing one thing well on offense. They are going as far as Luck's right arm and the receivers can take them. If they are off at all they can't overcome it.

They are also a little undisciplined and turnovers remain a problem. The Colts will have some major work to do this off-season regardless of how they do in the playoffs.

So who is Lance Louis and how is he a capable guard in the nfl? not trying to be negative but this a serious question. . He is garbage

I know... Grigs was really high on him. He's been absolutely a non factor in our line. Would be the same without a guard than having him in.

You had a premonition..GoROLL