Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Cowboys predictions

RockThatBlue

With TY and Davis maybe not playing, I hate saying it but I think we lose (in a close game.

Cowboys win 35-31

I hope I'm wrong. If TY and Davis play I'll feel better about this game.

Thank goodness we clinched the AFC South. If TY and Vontae don't play, we get destroyed. 38-13 Cowboys.

If one or both play, we lose 31-24. Very difficult game, and the Cowboys are motivated, we aren't.

Guys will whalen be available this week for dallas? Also any news on duron carter? I just want to say that why are we only going with 4 WR's each game? Why don't we just activate griff, lenz or langford. Both lenz and langord have got speed as well . At least try it and see what happens. And the fact that reggie has been banged up for how many weeks in a row now, why do we still only go with 4 WR's? And now if hilton doesn't suit up or even if he does he won't be 100% we have to activate griff, lenz, or langford. This is really starting to * me off.

Guys will whalen be available this week for dallas? Also any news on duron carter? I just want to say that why are we only going with 4 WR's each game? Why don't we just activate griff, lenz or langford. Both lenz and langord have got speed as well . At least try it and see what happens. And the fact that reggie has been banged up for how many weeks in a row now, why do we still only go with 4 WR's? And now if hilton doesn't suit up or even if he does he won't be 100% we have to activate griff, lenz, or langford. This is really starting to * me off.

Coach said he will line te out wide so that means most likely no

Thank goodness we clinched the AFC South. If TY and Vontae don't play, we get destroyed. 38-13 Cowboys.

If one or both play, we lose 31-24. Very difficult game, and the Cowboys are motivated, we aren't.

I think we still put up 20 plus points. But ty being out hurts for sure.

If ty is out moncrief will need a big game. Nicks probably too.

With Davis and Hilton:  Colts 34 Dallas 30

Without Davis and Hilton: Dallas 37 Colts 24

I can't tell if Pagano even wants to win this game or places any value on it.  It is likely we can lose this game, win against TN and still have the #3 seed.  I just think the season will have been the first under Luck where we significantly underachieved instead of significantly overachieved.  

If we play Pittsburg, Baltimore, San Diego or Kansas City (pretty much ALL of the possibilities) I expect we won't be favored at home and probably shouldn't be.  I think the team right now we'd have BY FAR the best chance of beating in the playoffs is actually Denver.  I think they are down and beatable.  I think everyone else is going to run down our throats and/or pummel our o-line and Luck.   

Duron can't be signed til sometime in February (forget the exact date)

I really think people are undervaluing our Defense this year even without Davis. If we win the turnover battle  which is a big if I think we win the game 30-23.

If we come out and look like a bunch of clowns early than I think you flip the score.

I think the game like most when two good teams play will be decided by who makes the big mistakes and both QB's have shown they are capable of doing that.

And special teams play. I think the Colts have an advantage there as long again as Cribbs protects the ball. Special teams play is often over looked. It makes teams drive the full length of the field punting can flip the field with a good return or poor coverage. Both K's have good legs but I'd take Adam with the money on the line I am not sure anyone could argue against that.

It should be a good game.    

With Davis and Hilton:  Colts 34 Dallas 30

Without Davis and Hilton: Dallas 37 Colts 24

I can't tell if Pagano even wants to win this game or places any value on it.  It is likely we can lose this game, win against TN and still have the #3 seed.  I just think the season will have been the first under Luck where we significantly underachieved instead of significantly overachieved.  

If we play Pittsburg, Baltimore, San Diego or Kansas City (pretty much ALL of the possibilities) I expect we won't be favored at home and probably shouldn't be.  I think the team right now we'd have BY FAR the best chance of beating in the playoffs is actually Denver.  I think they are down and beatable.  I think everyone else is going to run down our throats and/or pummel our o-line and Luck.   

I agree we can beat Denver and they are beatable. I have said they are one and done since the preseason. Manning has only won playoff games in back to back seasons once in his career.

We WILL be a home favorites against all those teams you listed SD is off the tracks KC really? We already beat Baltimore. Pitt will be the closest spread but I still think Colts -1.5. The Colts have been underdogs ONE time all year. The Cowboys makes the second time.  We were a 5 point favorite in Pittsburg. I wish you set the lines in Vegas. We were a 3 point home favorite vs NE.

My problem with predicting this game is that I detest the Cowboys to my core & I can't be logical. Like I said many times before, when ever the Colts lose the only thing that cheers me up is when Dallas gets stomped miserably on the field. I can be rational though. Tony Romo is having a good season behind that line & Dez Bryant & Cole Beasley are talented WRs. Yes, Murray & Randle are solid backs. 

But, I like our LBs with Walden, Freeman, Jackson, & Newsome to stuff the run like a Christmas ham & then we wait for the inevitable Romo interception. Luck needs to start hot & score a TD on our opening possession. INDY needs to get into the red zone in the 4th QTR. That's what worries me the most: FGs vs TDs. 

I said in another thread INDY 35 Dallas 28. 

Off topic: Personally, I think TE Jason Witten is overrated. I'm not saying he's without skills; I just don't fear the guy like I do with say Antonio Gates in San Diego or Rob Gronkowski in NE. 

28-23 Colts win.....Dallas has trouble getting pressure early on Andrew and when Dallas finally does get some pressure on Andrew he runs to daylight and breaks their back. 21 & 28 get a few 3rd down stops that force Dallas to take field goals and that seals the cowboys fate. Please santa please..............

21 might not play

TY should sit and rest our offense is good enough to win, but if we don't have Davis to cover Dez things are going to get ugly, he made the Eagles best corner look like it was man vs boy last week and made it look easy while he did it, isint saying much the Eagles corners aren't great but behind Davis and Toler neither are ours, if we cant get pressure and no Davis things will get very ugly

30-14 Cowboys. Don't believe our D-Line will be able to slow their run game or get pressure on Romo.

TY creates so much room for others, without him on the field I believe the Offense struggles more than it has lately. Luck will prob turn the ball over per the norm in this one too