Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Philadelphia (-8.5) @ Washington (12-20-14)

oldunclemark

NFL Network only - 4:30 EST Saturday

low 40s and sunny....over-under 50.5...

Must win for Philadelphia which is one game down to Dallas in the NFC East..

Nick Foles (QB) is out for the Eagles.

Mark Sanchez (138 of 223, 1,752 yards) has 10 TDs and 9 INTs is the QB

Robert Griffin III (104 of 150, 1,138, 3 TDs) in completing almost 70% (69.3) of his passes.

Redskins' RB Alfred Morris (232 carries for 948) and WR DeSean Jackson (50 catches for 957) should pass the 1,000 yard mark...Washingon has 1,014 yards in penalties in 14 games and 34 turnovers..and DE Conner Barwin has

14 QB sacks

Eagles...average 387 yards a game with RB LeSean McCoy (275 carries, 1.175 yards) and WR Jeremy Maclin (78 catches, 1,207 yards) Eagles are No. 2 in the NFL in QB sacks

If the Eagles win their last 2 (Skins and the NYGs) and Dallas loses to the Colts... Eagles win the NFC East

...to me.. 50.5 as an over is very, very low..the first meeting was a 37-34 win for Eagles

So, you don't think the Cowboys will try as hard if Washington wins? 

Really? 

What I'm stating is the fact that if Philly wins , Dallas has to view tomorrows game as almost an elimination game. If Philly loses , they clinch with a win vs Washington. So can you follow the line of thinking that they will not have their backs against the wall in tomorrows game ? How hard will they try  ? Probably hard man.. real hard. Will the game have a little less playoff implication for them ? Yes.  Let me know if you need further clarification on my post. 

he throws a great deep ball. Always had. Just to inconsistent on those short to intermediate passes and still struggles reading defenses. I do think he is back the starter next year. They don't have a better option.

Yes he always did throw a nice deep ball. I also think he has a good shot at going into next year as the favorite to start as he no doubt has looked better the last two weeks. 

What I'm stating is the fact that if Philly wins , Dallas has to view tomorrows game as almost an elimination game. If Philly loses , they clinch with a win vs Washington. So can you follow the line of thinking that they will not have their backs against the wall in tomorrows game ? How hard will they try  ? Probably hard man.. real hard. Will the game have a little less playoff implication for them ? Yes.  Let me know if you need further clarification on my post.

cowboys clinch with a Philly loss and their win. Simple as that. They will play their hearts out either way. There really is no point to your comment. They are atarting a rb with a broken hand if that tells you anything. You can't play football half way or you will get hurt. It's balls to the wall if your on the field. Only difference is if they might not play starters...and that ain't happening. Dallas doesn't want to put their season down to one week 17 game. If anything they will play with extra determination to win their division tomorrow.

RGIII earning another shot with this game?

He's under contract and they aren't going to draft anybody who can play right away..

We make the mistake of thinking that when a QB is benched that means they have to leave the team..

...Robert will start for Washington next year...Coach doesn't love him but he's what they have

Best game I've seen in a while.

Lol Philly could miss the playoffs

with that fast pace offense you need an accurate qb to keep it humming. Sanchez just isn't good enough to get it done. Philly defense isn't anything special. They really rely on McCoy and he is special but I don't know how u put the game in Sanchez hands instead of riding McCoy.

with that fast pace offense you need an accurate qb to keep it humming. Sanchez just isn't good enough to get it done. Philly defense isn't anything special. They really rely on McCoy and he is special but I don't know how u put the game in Sanchez hands instead of riding McCoy.

Yep. I actually thought Foles would be back this week. Sucks for the Eagles.

To be honest though, Sanchez played really well outside of that one horrible INT.

Yep. I actually thought Foles would be back this week. Sucks for the Eagles.

To be honest though, Sanchez played really well outside of that one horrible INT.

sanchez is an avg qb. You have him throw 50 times no matter how good he is playing he is going to turn it over. Nfl coaches are in LOVE with throwing the ball. Why oh why can they not take pages out of Seattle and NE book and run the ball or be balanced. You have guys like cutler and foles or Sanchez or stafford etc throw 40-50 times you will have turnovers and likely multiple. Dallas is playoff team and why? Did suddenly Romo become elite? No they start running the ball consistently and take the ball out of his hands and the game gets suddenly much easier for him. Brady has perhaps the greatest td-int ratio and of course winning percentage because most of the time they still run the ball and stay balanced. Even the great Brady will toss an int or two if he throws 50 times. Sanchez was great but it was a matter of time. In fact they were lucky it didn't come sooner but they were having success with McCoy and stroles too but they went away from it because they fell behind. Happens every week in the Nfl.