Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Joe's League Championship is set.

T Y Goodbye

Hello everyone,

NOTE: As you all know, the top 2 finishers in the Joe's League move up to the Elite League next year, while the bottom 2 teams from the Elite League move down to the Joe's League. However, as Andy has asked me to take over the Joe's League next year, I will not be moving up to the Elite League. Therefore, the 3rd place team this year, along with IndyD4U will be moving up to the Elite League. That team will be the winner of the 3rd place game between Broosters and Bodacious Mantises, who both lost in their bid for the Championship this previous week. Good luck to both teams in next week's final contest.

As co-commish, I would like to thank everyone for another great year of Joe' League Football. It was a super competitive league, with almost the entire league in the playoff hunt up until the very end. When you least expected it, a lower ranked team would turn around and beat down a top team on any given week. We had some very close games, one even so close, that a minor stat change one week, caused a team to lose when announced.

The regular season ended up as follows.

Unitas Division

**4 Bodacious Mantises 7-6

7 Vontae's Grandma 6-7

8 coltman51 6-7

11 Natural Bjorn Killer 5-8

Manning Division

**1 IndyD4U 10-3

*3 The Black Mambas (me) 8-5

*6 AK Hooligans 7-6

9 Hillbillyzfromhell 5-8

Luck Division

**2 Broosters 8-5

*5 The Dark Knights 7-6

10 Fx 5-8

12 VU Cru 4-9

Congrats to the following teams for regular season accomplishments...

IndyD4U for having the best regular season record with a 10-3 mark

Broosters with the most total points with 1419.84

IndyD4U with the highest weekly total points scored with 174.06 points scored in week 8

The Black Mambas had the largest blowout victory of the year winning by 86.10 points in week 13...154.24-68.14

Fx and Bodacious Mantises both had the highest blowout of the week 3 different weeks. 4 other teams tied with 2 each

For those of you not in the league that might be interested...the Championship will be between #1 IndyD4U vs #3 The Black Mambas..

As of Tuesday morning, here are our current rosters...Barring any last minute injuries, this will be my starting lineup come Thursday..

Starters:

Drew Brees (Keeper)

Odell Beckham Jr

Emmanuel Sanders

CJ Anderson

Alfred Morris

Delanie Walker

De'Andre Hopkins

Justin Tucker

Ravens D

Reserves

Jordan Reed

Martavious Bryant

Ryan Matthews

De'Anthony Thomas

Randy Bullock

Texans D

IndyD4U's roster (as through week 15)

Starters:

Johnny Manziel

Mike Evans

Marquess Wilson

DeMarco Murray (inj)

Arian Foster

Jimmy Graham (Keeper)

Fred Jackson

Matt Prater

Giants D

Reserves:

Cam Newton (inj)

Golden Tate

Chris Ivory

Charles Johnson (Minn WR)

Doug Baldwin

Dolphins D

May the better team win...

Again...thanks to everyone for a great season...and I look forward to next year..

Just out of curiosity, when we draft next year do we draft based on how you placed in the tournament or how you placed in the season?

Lets talk about this more next year closer to the time. There may or may not be changes coming. Its way too early to think about next year before this year is even over.

The Joe's League Championship continues into tonight's Denver/Cincinnati game. After Sunday Night's game, IndyD4U is leading my team The Black Mambas 90.44-70.62. Thanks to Odell Beckham Jr, I am close enough to possibly squeak out a victory, as I have both Emmanuel Sanders and CJ Anderson left to play, while IndyD4U is finished for the week..All this year I have been relying on Randy Bullock and the Houston D, along with Justin Tucker and the Baltimore Defense. Stupid me dropped both Bullock and the Houston D, and Tucker and the ravens got me only 3 total points, or it would be a LOT closer. Oh well, this happens...

Good luck tonight....either way. its been a fun year.

The Joe's League Championship continues into tonight's Denver/Cincinnati game. After Sunday Night's game, IndyD4U is leading my team The Black Mambas 90.44-70.62. Thanks to Odell Beckham Jr, I am close enough to possibly squeak out a victory, as I have both Emmanuel Sanders and CJ Anderson left to play, while IndyD4U is finished for the week..All this year I have been relying on Randy Bullock and the Houston D, along with Justin Tucker and the Baltimore Defense. Stupid me dropped both Bullock and the Houston D, and Tucker and the ravens got me only 3 total points, or it would be a LOT closer. Oh well, this happens...

Good luck tonight....either way. its been a fun year.

I was hoping Denver would throttle back this week, but they didn't. Nice comeback win! It was a heck of a league this year.

Congrats!