Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Roster Moves 12/15

HtownColt

price was on the active 53 last year and wasn't greatif I remember corrcectly, maybe he has made progress, maybe thornton is ready to come back, maybe one of our corners is dinged up and needs rest who knows, I am happy for price though give it all you got kid.

Maybe the plan is to take Moncrief off ST ??? (for less injury risk)

Speaking of Moncrief, I was so ticked off when his TD got taken off the board due to a penalty. It was 1 of the coolest plays I had ever seen & I was crushed when it didn't count vs the Texans. 

After a few color metaphors got spewed like a machine gun, I finally calmed down. LOL! 

Speaking of Moncrief, I was so ticked off when his TD got taken off the board due to a penalty. It was 1 of the coolest plays I had ever seen & I was crushed when it didn't count vs the Texans. 

After a few color metaphors got spewed like a machine gun, I finally calmed down. LOL! 

I was pretty ticked too. It was some great concentration. Damn Holding call...

Although Moncrief made a pretty good tackle on special teams pinning them on their 10 or something. Very nice move.

I've been feeling like we miss Purifoy a little bit on special teams a little bit.  Seems like we've been letting up some longer runs than usual the past couple of game.  Not real big, but a little longer than usual.

Well, we can't keep knuckleheads on the team. We've lost talent due to knuckleheadism 

Rogers

Brazill

Purifoy

That S who thought he was above the law who's name I can't think of right now 

Etc Etc 

a cornerback better than price it's bad enough we have gordy out there

Yeah.  I am sure they passed on a Revis quality corner to sign Price because those guys are just hanging around in December.

Sadly that is the answer I expected when I asked the question.

Yeah.  I am sure they passed on a Revis quality corner to sign Price because those guys are just hanging around in December.

Sadly that is the answer I expected when I asked the question.

Who's talking about revis? I mentioned in another post that dewey mcdonald can get some PT I would rather see him than price

I don't need to be a coach to see when a player is trash....why not give dewey mcdonald a little more time on the field if the secondary is kinda hurt....price is not good at all

Dewey McDonald plays a different position, Dr. Rocket Surgeon. And we've literally never seen McDonald play CB and he's likely taken few if any snap there yet you'd rather give him snaps. Plus, this signing is at most a special teams signing with Davis, Toler, Butler, Gordy, and Brown ahead of him.

Long story short, put a cork in it.

Dewey McDonald plays a different position, Dr. Rocket Surgeon. And we've literally never seen McDonald play CB and he's likely taken few if any snap there yet you'd rather give him snaps. Plus, this signing is at most a special teams signing with Davis, Toler, Butler, Gordy, and Brown ahead of him.

Long story short, put a cork in it.

What does that mean? Like he can't do more than be on the special team....he plays safety he's still considered a defensive back when the safety plays one on one isn't the same like when davis or toler play one on one? I swear ya'll one track minded

What does that mean? Like he can't do more than be on the special team....he plays safety he's still considered a defensive back when the safety plays one on one isn't the same like when davis or toler play one on one? I swear ya'll one track minded

You are not helping your cause with this commentary.

If you really believe a safety isn't supposed to cover a wr or te when the play is called for him to do so you're really dumb just because he's listed as a safety doesn't mean he can't line up as a corner some of y'all need to read up on some football knowledge

This guy clearly knows what he's talking about...