Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Bowl Predictions.

SubZero

They said the same thing about the 2000 Ravens.

you really think tj yates can beat the steelers, ravens, or pats. and the texans d is no where near as good as the ravens d in 2000

The Texans may not have the QB, but the defense is definitely there, and it is a D that can take them far. They also have a phenomenal O-line and have one of the best running backs in football. If they get to the divisional round, watch out!

One thing interesting about Texans, I get to watch them every week. They have a great pass rush, something that isn't talked about. After watching a Texan game the next game on I'm constantly wondering where the pass rush is for other teams. Its in every play, not just a blitz. I doubt Texans go far in the playoff though, not from lack of talent, but experience. However, if this team gains any confidence, they could be very dangerous even to the Packers. (Also remember, their early losses they were still learning the defensive system.)

Hmm, "vagabond" has a nice beatnik kind of ring to it. Let's go with that one. :wink:

Sorry then, I must have read your last post with some manufactured indigence on my part. I've had it happen 100 times, so if I was reading something that wasn't really there, I apologize.

To answer your question though...

I joined the old dot-com probably about five or maybe six years ago when the Colts-Pats rivalry was sort of at its peak. I'm a regular at a Pats forum as well, but I like to see what fans of other teams are saying about their teams, the Patriots, and the NFL in general. It provides a wider perspective and more opinions that are maybe a little more diverse than you'd get by posting on a "homer" board. In the process I've gained some friends... granted, people I've never met in person, but more in the virtual sense.

I don't dislike the Colts or even Manning... I may have at one point but I've come to respect the rivalry. Rivals make you better. I'm sure Manning or Brady would say the same thing. You measure yourself by it, and find areas where you can improve. What would Larry Bird have been without Magic? Or Ali without Frazier?

It may not make sense to some, I guess, but I just like the aspect of hearing different views and it's made me a more open-minded football fan.

Again, my apologies if I came off too harsh... it was pretty much all in jest anyway. Cheers.

Ok i just wanted to clear things up. I just was just pretty curious i dont usually go to the NFL section on this and i dont see lots of Pats fans. I just hope i wasnt to harsh to you. I dont usually like to pick arguments.

And i see your logic and it really makes sense.

Again sorry and no hard feelings.