Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (-2) @ Kansas City (11-30-14)

oldunclemark

NBC - national..mid -30s and dry

LB - Brandon Marshall probable TE Julius Thomas - questionable

CB Aquib Talib - doubtful, HB - Ronnie Hillmnan - out

KC's S - Eric Berry - out/ WR Junior Hemmingway - out

CP Chris Owens - questionable

Must win for KC..which effectively falls 3 back of Denver with a loss..

Alex Smith..13 TDs, 4 INTs....65%

Denver averages 416 yards a game..KC 326.

Chiefs Justin Houston -13 sacks..2nd in the NFL

Over-under - 49....

This seems like an over

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talib will be cleared to play, then Welker will deck him in practice resulting in Talib headed to IR. Welker will, of course, be concussed.

In all seriousness I think Denver will blow them out if the run game shows up. Even if the passing D gives up points to captain mediocrity Smith the offense can carry against that D even while one dimensional passing. If they get the run game to show up like it did last week then forget it. Run D will play stout as always, special teams will screw something up.

I dont understand why KC is near the bottom in run defense...

..that seems VERY misleading...they have more problems in the secondary than they do up front

It is misleading. That front isn't too bad and it's all the more impressive if Denver can run on them.

If Denver runs it down their throats, Anderson and that run blocking will gain a lot of credibility over just one week with Miami.

That's going to have to happen because Julius Thomas may not play and Denver isn't the same when all 4 main pass catchers cant go..

I know they gave up a lot of yards to Seattle but I always see KC as being very good against the run

They should be but if they are pinning their ears back to rush the passer and get after Manning then there should be lanes to run. Denver NEEDS to run the ball to keep that pass rush off Manning. Thomas would be a big plus because a back up safety covering him would be a big mismatch. I don't know if I would take Denver and give the points. KC at home at night is a tough game....of all the games I thought this was the one Denver would drop down the stretch....it would be a nice win for them...similar type of game setting they could experience in the playoffs on the road..I still go KC 27-24

Kayvon Webster - CB out for Denver and Talib is unlikely to be able to go full speed

I think the fact that Julius Thomas is likely not playing or at least won't be 100% is a bigger problem for Denver. They need to be able to exploit the middle of the field with that wind and cold as opposed to those long throws to the outside. With the weather being an issue, crowd noise, inspired KC playing for Berry....I don't like the Broncos chances.

One thing about running so much it takes peyton out of rythem. Something to watch. That said it's eating clock and if defense can keep kc out of the end zone they should have enough to hold on. I Look for some play action soon. Look for big play to sanders.

Peyton looks way, way off. Probably the cold. He just had another one Welker saved from being a pick. The team is really picking up the slack. Return coverage still needs work but the rest looks good.

yeah peyton was anticipating there. I will say the defense got away with some illegal contact there. Welder was past 5 yrds and grabbed him after making his break but there was no way he get a first don there so I think the no call was probably the right call.