Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 11/28

sb41champs

:blueshoe:   You can BET that this is going to be "the topic" on all forms of social media for the next several days.  Might as well throw "my two cents" in.

:blueshoe:   Would the Colts hierarchy even consider signing RB Ray Rice - considering the "media circus" which is sure to follow ??

Fixed it for you.

Yeah, nerds or computer savvy people do run the world. No argument there Corgi. See post #4 to fully grasp Corgi's joke/reality. 

SW1 has zero interest in signing Ray Rice right now, but I do hope he gets a 2nd shot at redemption. He's not evil; He just made a horrible mistake. 

:blueshoe:   I am TOTALLY surprized at the 100% "thumbs down" responses !!!  

:blueshoe:   However - I too - am going to say ix nay to the idea of bringing in Rice for the following reasons:

1.  He was dealing with a nagging hip injury which had limited his play making abilities

2.  As an NFL veteran - his price tag would likely throw our cap space out of whack

3.  We're going to be starting the final quarter of the season next weekend and he is definitely NOT in "game shape"

4.  The St Louis Rams & Dallas Cowboys quickly discovered the distraction caused by the "media circus" who camped out because of LB Michael Sam

5.  This team needs to concentrate on the final 5 games of the season - and - build toward a playoff run.  They simply don't need any distractions from outside the organization.  Like OL Richie Incognito - he would definitely BE a distraction whether he intended to be or not.