Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Satele

12isthenew18

Good for Raiders , horrible for Colts and then very good for Miami.

Means that he was hurt when with Colts. Felt like not playing well for 2 years. Didn't fit our scheme - great excuse. Our coaching is bad. 

Has to be somewhere in all that.

He hasn't changed much if any, but he has better and more consistent talent on either side of him.  Both at Miami and Oakland.

Thank you Old Colt. As a former interior lineman, you're only as good as the player next to you. I admit Satele was not the best O-lineman we had but he did have a bad elbow and he needed to help his LG and RG. Apparently his elbow is better and possibly has a supporting cast around him.

Is he my favorite center? No my favorite center wears a horseshoe on his helmet! Satele is no longer wears a horseshoe and I'm moving on?

Go Colts!

He hasn't changed much if any, but he has better and more consistent talent on either side of him.  Both at Miami and Oakland.

Better talent?  Doesn't that say a lot of bad about Grigs, Pagano, and Gilbert?  Dolphins have had to replace 4 starters from last year, (including Martin, Pouncey, Incognito, etc...) and start anew with a new O line coach. And now they average 4.7 yards per carry and cut Tannehill's sacks in half?  Why can't we dump our whole line and do the same thing?  I'm not liking what I see here...

Better talent?  Doesn't that say a lot of bad about Grigs, Pagano, and Gilbert?  Dolphins have had to replace 4 starters from last year, (including Martin, Pouncey, Incognito, etc...) and start anew with a new O line coach. And now they average 4.7 yards per carry and cut Tannehill's sacks in half?  Why can't we dump our whole line and do the same thing?  I'm not liking what I see here...

satelle was good at run blocking, could get out to the second level and block, but most on the forum did not like him. imo he was better for us than what we have this year