Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Joe Reitz to start at guard against the Redskins

krunk

His best position is left guard but he substituted well at left tackle when he had to. Last week was I believe the first time he played right tackle so it's not much of a surprise he didn't play well. I am not sure he will do well at right guard either.

He seems to be in sync with Castonzo when at left guard but then again Mewhort is also playing well next to Castonzo.

I noticed that a formula for success in pass protection is when a good left tackle has a guard next to him that is a former tackle (in college) but without enough athleticism to play tackle in NFL.

Yeah we should run this team by popular vote amongst the fans! Every decision should be voted upon by the fan base and acted upon accordingly! Here here!!

Then 2 options happen:

1 everybody would refer to Madden as a cheat sheet.

2 nothing would get done because when half the forum says run more, the other half says run less.

Let's let the pros do what they are paid to do and the fans get overzealous, overanxious and my personal fave; overly obnoxious. They are entitled to make mistakes at their jobs, just like your boss Lets you.

BTW this is directly to you cpthooligan

Then 2 options happen:

1 everybody would refer to Madden as a cheat sheet.

2 nothing would get done because when half the forum says run more, the other half says run less.

Let's let the pros do what they are paid to do and the fans get overzealous, overanxious and my personal fave; overly obnoxious. They are entitled to make mistakes at their jobs, just like your boss Lets you.

BTW this is directly to you cpthooligan

Perhaps you didnt see that this was composed using special sarcasm font...