Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England (+3) @ Green Bay (11-30-14)

oldunclemark

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rodgers pocket presence and awareness are unreal...  He just feels guys that are near him without seeing them... he's a very athletic QB, but mentally hes 100% a pure pocket quarterback which makes him so dangerous

He moves like Brady does in the pocket, but where he excels is when the pocket breaks down he can just roll out to the left or right and still deliver a laser strike onto a receiver in tight coverage...

He may very well be the best QB in the league right now

When it's all said and done, I might put him up there with Marino as the best to ever play, personally. He is literally a flawless QB.

Manning Brady debates are always a hoot, but I'd take Rodgers in his prime over either of them and he's got a lot left in his career than PM and TB. Barring injury. Also remember he lost a few years sitting behind Favre.

Easily, of the decade.

1: Rodgers

2/3: Manning/Brady

4: Brees.

5-32: Everyone else.

People love their QB's, but it takes a blind homer not to see just how good the guy is.

If Green Bay gets HFA, I woudn't be surprised if they go to the SB.

When it's all said and done, I might put him up there with Marino as the best to ever play, personally. He is literally a flawless QB.

Manning Brady debates are always a hoot, but I'd take Rodgers in his prime over either of them and he's got a lot left in his career than PM and TB. Barring injury. Also remember he lost a few years sitting behind Favre.

..and the weather...always bad here...has no effect on him at all

and he doesn't really have a great line or TE..

Pretty scary. His line has been getting him good time tonight, though. More than enough for him at least. Although NE is missing Jones, their pass rush isn't a dominant force even with him in there.

If Rodgers got Manning/Brady time on a nightly basis then forget it.

TD doesn't matter. Packers will pay dearly for not deferring. Instead of getting the ball and having a chance to go up 16, NE will get the ball first and blow right down the field. They're going to come out of the gate on fire, just watch.

Given the tempo of the game, I'd be shocked if NE didn't get a TD out the gate. This will go all the way to the end.

I will say that the closer the game stays, the more I believe GB eeks it out. For NE to win I think it would have been a blowout.

and he doesn't really have a great line or TE..

He has amazing WRs and RBs though, Cobb and Nelson would be #1 WRs on the Pats

His line is giving him plenty of time, and the few times that the Pats have generated any pressure he's just slipped out of the pocket and bought his receivers another 1-2 seconds to get open, then delivers a perfect pass to them.

That offense is pretty intense, they just keep you completely spread out by slinging it consistently to all points on the field out of the shotgun with 4 WRs and Lacy in the backfield and get after you..  you have to slow them down and keep them to field goals (which the Pats have done a decent job at) and make some plays of your own on offense to keep pace..

This is a good game so far, and right now its the Packers offense shredding the defense up and down the field