Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Key Games to help the Colts...

bap1331

Okay so im really tired of seeing the Chargers and Bengals entering the playoffs. We need them to lose because both of them always give the Broncos or Patriots free trips to the AFC Championship. They make the AFC look really bad.

Games that will help us to make the playoffs:

Texans REMAINING OPPONENTS: vs. Titans (2-9), at Jaguars (1-10), at Colts (7-4), vs. Ravens (7-4), vs. Jaguars (1-10)

We need the Titans win and win against the Redskins to get ready to wrap things up in the AFC South.

Games that will help us if we make the playoffs:

The Chargers REMAINING OPPONENTS: at Ravens (7-4), vs. Patriots (9-2), vs. Broncos (8-3), at 49ers (7-4), at Chiefs (7-4)

No doubt they can lose the rest of their games and go 8-8. Not too worried about them. But we DO NEED THEM to beat the Pats to get them out of the home seed if the Packers beat the Pats.

Bengals REMAINING OPPONENTS: at Buccaneers (2-9), vs. Steelers (7-4), at Browns (7-4), vs. Broncos (8-3), at Steelers (7-4)

For some reason, they can always find a way to beat the Steelers which is worrisome. We need them to get out of the race, they lose in the first round every year. But we cant have the Steelers go in either. The Broncos are the Patriots are their kryptonite. The only way they were able to win the 2 Super Bowls recently was because the Pats were eliminated by the Broncos and Brady was hurt that year i think...

Ravens REMAINING OPPONENTS: vs. Chargers (7-4), at Dolphins (6-5), vs. Jaguars (1-10), at Texans (5-6), vs. Browns (7-4)

We need the Ravens in. They can easily win the last 5 games IF the defense shows up but the Dolphins and Browns game will be key. Since they are both looking for a spot too. They are the only team that are capable of eliminating or giving the Patriots and Broncos fits assuming we dont face them...

Dolphins REMAINING OPPONENTS: at Jets (2-9), vs. Ravens (7-4), at Patriots (9-2), vs. Vikings (4-7), vs. Jets (2-9)

Dolphins are looking good. Theyve been able to keep with with Denver and the Pats this year. Would be another ideal team to give them a challenge assuming they take the other seed and dont face us.

If anything I prefer the Broncos to get home field advantage if the Colts cant. Wouldnt be as hard as going to New England. Whatever it is, I believe the Colts can do anything, the playoffs usually can bring a whole different more competitive team if we make it.

What are your thoughts...

Chargers aren't making the playoffs with that remaining schedule.  I would say KC will sneak in and the Ravens (if they don't win the division) or Miami.  Very interesting last quarter of the season.  Good matchups desperate teams anything can happen..  Colts really could still get a #1 seed.  It's a longshot but they would obviously need to win out.  Denver and NE both have very tough games ahead of them.  If Pats win out, you could perhaps crown them champs before the playoffs... JK I still remember ther not so perfect undefeated season! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now