Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who was the rugby player we signed a few years ago?

Trace Pyott

I forget the name of the big athletic rugby player we picked up maybe 2 years ago? I may be wrong but wasn't be from Africa or some where foreign? Is he still with the colts ? If so how has his development been? Have you guys heard anything? I just remember he was a physical freak.

Daniel Adongo

Now on IR

He'll try again next year

Yah that's it. I keep getting him mixed up with someone everyone seems so high on I believe his name is muamba? Lol the name seems African to me so that's why I got the two confused. What position does muamba i think is his name play? What does everyone see in him?

He's a linebacker.

Tore his biceps. Back next year, assuming they still want to even try to continue the project. 

I saw Adongo standing behind Pagano in the post-game speech yesterday.  Makes me believe they haven't given up on him yet.  I think he still is a long-shot, but if they were going to give up on him, I think they would have already done so.  I imagine if he is in the locker room after the games, he is also on the sideline during the games, and probably working out with the team (at least watching practices, learning more about the play book, and continuing to work with the strength coaches).