Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bills game to be moved

RockThatBlue

Game was moved to Monday Night too. I was supposed to get the game here, on CBS, on Sunday, and this will only be seen in local (Buffalo/NYC) areas on Monday.

Wonderful.

Yeah, plenty of time to minimize lost practice time for the Bills and Jets.

Defenses should fly indoors, normally, mainly pass rushers.

On offense, actually better for Michael Vick's footing to cut for his running.

They did get the mother load in NY this week that's for sure. I feel sorry for local residents there. First snow, then it's supposed raise temperature wise, creating flash flood problems, & then freeze. Yikes! 

Great if you love hockey & ice skating not much else though. 

Seems like the people who want football in LA are largely people who dont live there

Or are people born & raised there that thinks its nonsense that L.A with its perfect weather who in its past had the Chargers & Raiders & Rams can't get a NFL franchise yet we see games played in England & have heard the NFL would like a team there .

I'v been to Buffalo it does'nt compare to L.A & I can't recall the last time a snow mobile drove the streets of L.A .

Or are people born & raised there that thinks its nonsense that L.A with its perfect weather who in its past had the Chargers & Raiders & Rams can't get a NFL franchise yet we see games played in England & have heard the NFL would like a team there .

I'v been to Buffalo it does'nt compare to L.A & I can't recall the last time a snow mobile drove the streets of L.A .

and with that said...the team in LA left. the Raiders went to LA, turned around and left.

while New England and Buffalo, Memphis and even Jacksonville still have their teams.

What does that tell you? Lets be honest.

and with that said...the team in LA left. the Raiders went to LA, turned around and left.

while New England and Buffalo, Memphis and even Jacksonville still have their teams.

What does that tell you? Lets be honest.

Its all about money  MEMPHIS  Tennessee Titans  you mean the Houston team  Oilers ?   the Texans predecessor   . And the Colts left Baltimore so it tells me what I all ready know money talks & you know what walks .