Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacksonville (+14) at Indianapolis (11-23-14)

oldunclemark

CBS - 1 p.m. EST

over-under - 50

Judgement day fro Trent Richardson...He's all we've got..even with a 3.4 per carry average

Jags Blake Bortles has 14 intercetions ibn 278 attempts

Andrew Lick has 10 interceptions in 432 attempts.

Adam Vinatieri has made all 34 extra points and all 2 field goals attempted this season..

TY Hilton (59 catches for 961) looking to hit 1,000 for the year

Jags (1-9) have not scored more than 24 in any game so far including the 44-17 loss to the Colts in September

Bortles hands out picks like candle sticks on a 90 year-old's birthday cake.

Can't wait till we whip up on 'em and this forum (and the Colts locker room) will be all like, "We back!", "Build the Monster!", "We got a great group of guys in this locker room and if we stick to the process....zzzzzzzzzzz".

Richardson will go above 20 yards, book it.

I am just hoping that this is not a trap game for us. I want to see us just absolutely crush the Jags. Pound on them until they cry and then pound on them some more. I want to leave no doubt in the minds of  the rest of the division and the league that we are good and you better play a full game or else, because we WILL score points.  

I am just hoping that this is not a trap game for us. I want to see us just absolutely crush the Jags. Pound on them until they cry and then pound on them some more. I want to leave no doubt in the minds of the rest of the division and the league that we are good and you better play a full game or else, because we WILL score points.  

No, I think it has more to do with Bortles never having playing in a regular season game, thus the defense having no clue what kind of offense would be run. Plus the fact that being up by 27 points pretty much set the whole second half as garbage time. 

Think Houston last year. First game of Keenum's career he comes out and throws 3 touchdowns in a half. Second half was nearly shut out, second game they scored a whole 3 points. 

No, I think it has more to do with Bortles never having playing in a regular season game, thus the defense having no clue what kind of offense would be run. Plus the fact that being up by 27 points pretty much set the whole second half as garbage time. 

Think Houston last year. First game of Keenum's career he comes out and throws 3 touchdowns in a half. Second half was nearly shut out, second game they scored a whole 3 points. 

It was not like Gus Bradley made up one scheme for Chad Henne and another for Blake Bortles. Rather he and offensive coordinator Jedd Fisch are giving Bortles some flexibility because he can do more with the ball than Henne and run away from pressure.

Bortles hands out picks like candle sticks on a 90 year-old's birthday cake.

Can't wait till we whip up on 'em and this forum (and the Colts locker room) will be all like, "We back!", "Build the Monster!", "We got a great group of guys in this locker room and if we stick to the process....zzzzzzzzzzz".

Richardson will go above 20 yards, book it.

Lol