tb vs chi I cant make heads or tails of the bears

cin vs hou cincy just cant seem to beat them

jax vs ind

gb vs min

det vs ne I wanna go for the upset, but pats dont lose at home

ten vs phi

stl vs sd san diego barely beat the raiders twice

ari vs sea if palmer and fitz were playing Id say the cards

mia vs den if peyton couldnt handle the rams pass rush, hes not gonna fair any better vs the fins

was vs sf

dal vs nyg

bal vs no big easy looking like a big mess

KC over Oak-KC has been playing great

Atl over Cle- It's sad that ATL is 4-6 and right there for the division, Cle is shaky, this is a game they SHOULD win

Buf over NYJ-NYJ are awful

Chi over TB- Toss up really but I will say the Bears, I wouldn't bet on it tho

Cin over Hou- Tough game but I think Cinci will pull thru

Ind over Jax-Colts by 3 td's

GB over Min-G.B. by 4+TD's

NE over Det-NE by at least 2 TD's probably more

Phi over Ten-I think this game will be close but Phi will win

Stl over SD-St. Louis seems to beat the better teams they play

Sea over Ari-Ari away with no Palmer doesn't give them much of a chance

Den over Mia-Peyton will get back on track and Den is at home

NYG over Dal- Dal is clearly the better team but NYG is at home and these games are usually somewhat close, I am going with the upset

NO over Bal-I think New Orleans will get back on track at home but I wouldn't bet on it like I did last week (N.O. over Cinci)

kc vs oak upset of the week There's no way Oakland beats KC. They've won like 6 or 7 games straight.

cle vs atl Hoyer regroups & stomps Atlanta 27-10.

nyj vs buf if they can plow the snow. Buffalo destroys Rex Ryan's team 35-12.

tb vs chi I cant make heads or tails of the bears Bucs here just because I like Lovie Smith 24-17.

cin vs hou cincy just cant seem to beat them Mallet looked good last week. 24-20.

jax vs ind Is this even a game? LOL! 34-21. 

gb vs min Aaron Roders 55-10.

det vs ne I wanna go for the upset, but pats dont lose at home. I'm kind of mad at Peyton for getting Sanders hurt vs the Rams. #18's ball placement was awful. NE has the momentum here. 28-24. 

ten vs phi Eagles 34-17. 

stl vs sd san diego barely beat the raiders twice Philip Rivers is hurt but I still roll with powder blue 20-14.

ari vs sea if palmer and fitz were playing Id say the cards I like AZ in this matchup 34-24.

mia vs den if peyton couldnt handle the rams pass rush, hes not gonna fair any better vs the fins Broncos squeak it out 34-30. 

was vs sf Skins are DOA. Score is irrelevant. 

dal vs nyg 6 picks for Eli again. 40-10 Dallas.

bal vs no big easy looking like a big mess Ravens crush the Saints 38-17. 

Off topic: Whether you wanna call it a question of arm strength or moving Manning off his spot, Peyton's gotta place the ball closer to a TE or WR's jersey numbers so he doesn't have to stretch out & get a concussion. Give them a chance to secure the catch, get down, & protect themselves from unnecessary violent hits thereby lengthening their careers vs shortening them. 

Manning's gotten Dallas Clark hurt, Wes Welker hurt, Austin Collie hurt, & now Emmanuel Sanders hurt. That's not a good track record & as much as it pains me to say this, Tom Brady & Aaron Rodgers do a better job of protecting their weapons than #18 does. I can't lie to myself anymore. Facts are facts. 

Manning is still a HOF QB, but it bothers me when the media pretends that this problem doesn't really exist. It does & even before his neck surgeries Peyton had a bad habit of doing this: Throwing high passes that directly led to TE & WR brain trauma. 

TE Jacob Tamme had some high passes in both INDY & Denver from Manning too, but I can't recall if he's ever had to undergo concussion protocols though. He was probably just lucky that he barely missed getting his bell rung too. 

I know Manning fans will not like me for stating that publicly, but I am being both honest & fair here & I take no pleasure in admitting this dilemma either. It is what it is. 

Before anyone says in some situations due to an aggressive pass rush Peyton might throw the ball high because he didn't set his feet once in awhile, I am aware that this situation can happen yes, but  4-5 plays is a trend not a blip on the radar screen. It's not intentionally trying to get someone hurt. I know that, but it still can jeopardize a team's health & success in December if vital players are down & out when you need them the most. 

Off topic: Whether you wanna call it a question of arm strength or moving Manning off his spot, Peyton's gotta place the ball closer to a TE or WR's jersey numbers so he doesn't have to stretch out & get a concussion. Give them a chance to secure the catch, get down, & protect themselves from unnecessary violent hits thereby lengthening their careers vs shortening them. 

Manning's gotten Dallas Clark hurt, Wes Welker hurt, Austin Collie hurt, & now Emmanuel Sanders hurt. That's not a good track record & as much as it pains me to say this, Tom Brady & Aaron Rodgers do a better job of protecting their weapons than #18 does. I can't lie to myself anymore. Facts are facts. 

Manning is still a HOF QB, but it bothers me when the media pretends that this problem doesn't really exist. It does & even before his neck surgeries Peyton had a bad habit of doing this: Throwing high passes that directly led to TE & WR brain trauma. 

TE Jacob Tamme had some high passes in both INDY & Denver from Manning too, but I can't recall if he's ever had to undergo concussion protocols though. He was probably just lucky that he barely missed getting his bell rung too. 

I know Manning fans will not like me for stating that publicly, but I am being both honest & fair here & I take no pleasure in admitting this dilemma either. It is what it is. 

Before anyone says in some situations due to an aggressive pass rush Peyton might throw the ball high because he didn't set his feet once in awhile, I am aware that this situation can happen yes, but  4-5 plays is a trend not a blip on the radar screen. It's not intentionally trying to get someone hurt. I know that, but it still can jeopardize a team's health & success in December if vital players are down & out when you need them the most. 

Okay, I'm done venting now & just in case your wondering yes, SW1 does feel better. haha   Cheap self help therapy with no expensive bill 2 weeks later. Alright alright alright. ​ 

I'm gonna go with the Oakland upset too.

Just because..... :)

Is this a dare to be different thing or a little good will charity before Christmas & give to the less fortunate & needy thing JJ? Only teasing pal.  ;)

I can't see the Chiefs getting stuffed by the Raiders, but maybe you have a brother who is a diehard Oakland fan & you feel obligated to throw him 1 NFL sympathy bone a year or something. 

Is this a dare to be different thing or a little good will charity before Christmas & give to the less fortunate & needy thing JJ? Only teasing pal.  ;)

I can't see the Chiefs getting stuffed by the Raiders, but maybe you have a brother who is a diehard Oakland fan & you feel obligated to throw him 1 NFL sympathy bone a year or something. 

no one saw the rams beating the broncos. strange things happen in sports

True, but Oakland is well Oakland meaning if you don't set the expectation meter high as a fan there you're not usually disappointed when the inevitable loss happens & you keep your blood pressure lower to boot.

Warren Sapp said it best: "Where careers go to die & 1 last stop on the NFL veteran tour before retirement." Derek Carr is good, but that team scares nobody even with Justin Tuck on the roster.   

probably a little both :) I think they have been in some close games and well...no team is ever as bad as it looks or as good as it looks.

probably a little both :) I think they have been in some close games and well...no team is ever as bad as it looks or as good as it looks.

Yeah, I will give HC Tony Sparano credit, he does have the Raiders still fighting week to week, but the Chiefs are gonna slice through Oakland's defense like a knife through hot butter. 

I don't gamble, but if I did, I'd throw down some nice cash on Andy Reid's squad. 

Washington and San Francisco could be a "trap game." Everyone says that Washington is dead, but when you least expect it, they could pull off a win. SF needs this, and Washington could play spoiler. This game could end up being very close, and I think that Washington has a couple wins left in them.