Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 11/19 "Windshield View"

sb41champs

No way.  I'd like to see him do good, but so far he's shown very little.  He has a few good runs this year, seems a little bit better than last year.  But overall, doesn't seem to be making much progress yet.  How long will this take?  He's supposed to be a professional, right?

:blueshoe: Are you confident that Trent Richardson can shoulder a bigger load as the "featured RB" ??

No. On one hand our run-blocking is poor, on the other hand T-Rich isn't living up to expectations.

Honestly I had big hopes with that guy, but he's proven being an average RB, who can't undo shortcomings of O-line. With a far better run-blocking he could be (seem) stellar RB, but right now he's struggling with getting through LOS. 

No. On one hand our run-blocking is poor, on the other hand T-Rich isn't living up to expectations.

Honestly I had big hopes with that guy, but he's proven being an average RB, who can't undo shortcomings of O-line. With a far better run-blocking he could be (seem) stellar RB, but right now he's struggling with getting through LOS.

There are very few backs in the league currently or retired that could accomplish what your asking of T-rich. I'm not defending the guy but with our crappy o-line there isn't a back in the league that could put up the numbers everyone seems to be expecting from him or a healthy Bradshaw.

There are very few backs in the league currently or retired that could accomplish what your asking of T-rich. I'm not defending the guy but with our crappy o-line there isn't a back in the league that could put up the numbers everyone seems to be expecting from him or a healthy Bradshaw.

You are correct...I wanted to express he isn't a 'hole-hitter'.

You are correct...I wanted to express he isn't a 'hole-hitter'.

I can't disagree with that. He seems to have tunnel vision most of the time. Thing is, that hole is usually very small or non existent because of our o-line. Only a Sproles or the "Pocket Hercules" can fit through such tight windows.

I can't disagree with that. He seems to have tunnel vision most of the time. Thing is, that hole is usually very small or non existent because of our o-line. Only a Sproles or the "Pocket Hercules" can fit through such tight windows.

Actually I hate when he is sent against a stacked box where O-line can't block for RBs. He could produce more on sides or with screen passes. 

:blueshoe:   I don't know whether to blame the running game "struggles" on an offensive line with two rookies - OR - to blame a back who has cost two different teams a 1st round draft choice but has failed to prove worthy of either pick.  The team can no longer take the "time will tell" stance.  Either plug in our veteran players on the offensive line - or - make it clear to T-Rich that his job is in jeopardy if he doesn't start producing.   :blueshoe: