Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ted hochuli

CR91

I am sure some will be offended, not me however.

Oh Ya i could care less but it's the concept of doing it and portraying a double standard. He went on Twitter and said it wasn't white face but lighter makeup. Seriously dude? Some one puts on darker makeup and they will get nailed. I'm surprised the staff want like, you know maybe that's not the best idea.

Oh Ya i could care less but it's the concept of doing it and portraying a double standard. He went on Twitter and said it wasn't white face but lighter makeup. Seriously dude? Some one puts on darker makeup and they will get nailed. I'm surprised the staff want like, you know maybe that's not the best idea.

you know back in the olds days white people would put dark makeup to look like a black person in a movie? the black islanders in the original king kong the one in black and white were actually white people 

you know back in the olds days white people would put dark makeup to look like a black person in a movie? the black islanders in the original king kong the one in black and white were actually white people 

I think that's the root problem actually.  Black face used to mean you where putting on makeup to make fun of black people.  There isn't really any comparison that blacks used to do to whites.

It might be nice if we could move past that whole thing, but it might just be a little too recent for that to happen. 

I am not on twitter but the bolded made me laugh, it makes your point about the double standard.  Some people are very hypocritical about certain things/subjects.

He reminded me of Ashy Larry from the Chappelle Show. 

ashy-larry-o.gif

I think that's the root problem actually.  Black face used to mean you where putting on makeup to make fun of black people.  There isn't really any comparison that blacks used to do to whites.

It might be nice if we could move past that whole thing, but it might just be a little too recent for that to happen. 

I really dont think this was in any means suppose to be a hate crime.