Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Giants predictions

RockThatBlue

I said these next two were going to be tough last week. I really don't have much confidence with the Colts on the road. I can't even think of a score, close however though, within 3-7 points. That being said I do think they will win. Close out 6-3 into a much needed bye week since it seems like they have plenty of banged up players. I'd be happy with a low scoring ugly defensive game, lol..... D steps up big time after a rough one last week.

I said these next two were going to be tough last week. I really don't have much confidence with the Colts on the road. I can't even think of a score, close however though, within 3-7 points. That being said I do think they will win. Close out 6-3 into a much needed bye week since it seems like they have plenty of banged up players. I'd be happy with a low scoring ugly defensive game, lol..... D steps up big time after a rough one last week.

I agree. Our defense took a foot up its you know what against pitts. I think it will respond and have a great game against the giants.

I don't like this game. On the road on a Monday night in NY is a tough game. The Giants are in desperate need of a win to stay in the division and they recently played the Cowboys tough. Davis will play which is huge. The Giants throw a ton to their TEs which cause mis-matches. Luck will have to put up a fair amount of points in this game which I believe he will. 

I think the Colts will rebound and win. The Giants are difficult to predict; one never knows which side will show up. They had a bye week, so had plenty of time to prepare. But, after last week, the Colts will be a bit angry and won't let the Giants push them around. It most likley will be  close game.

I don't think any team could have beaten Pittsburgh the way Big Ben was playing. It just happened that the Colts were the opponent that week.

According to my prediction we will win by a fair margin.

I'd like to share Dave Damashek's bold prediction here: his bold prediction is that we'd seen Colts loosing last time on Sunday this regular season.

i would be a happy Colts fan...wear your hat the rest of the year HCF :)

According to my prediction we will win by a fair margin.

I'd like to share Dave Damashek's bold prediction here: his bold prediction is that we'd seen Colts loosing last time on Sunday this regular season.

Unfortunately, this is a Monday Night game.

I don't think that changes things, though.

I'm confident we'll win this one pretty handily.

Colts win 34 - 24.  I expect that Eli will attack the LBs with the TE and cause some problems.  I anticipate the Colt's Oline responding better this week - they won't see a lot of blitzing from the Giants an should be able to give Luck more time.  If we control the Giants Dline we will put up too many points for the Giants inconsistent offense.

It all depends on the defense, Colts will put up 30+ points, but can the defense keep the game within reach?

I have absolutely 0 faith in the defense at  this point, that 50 burger the Steelers put up totally erased any positive thoughts I had coming off the Bengals game.

If Manusky blitzes creatively and timely but not in jailbreak formats leaving gaps everywhere else, our D will do well. You have to mix in playing coverage, disguise the drop backs and blitzes better than what we did.

Our biggest advantage is Eli is not the kind to break containment in the mold of Big Ben. He may do it once or twice but not as often as a Big Ben. I am thinking that is what will happen.

Giants will try to win time of possession just like the Steelers but we get back to dominating TOP and I think it will end up being a lower scoring affair than the previous one, which is not saying much.

Colts 31 Giants 27/28 with AV giving us the winning kick.

27-24 Colts.

Hard to make a prediction right now after the stinker the defense played last week though. I had a feeling the defense was playing above its talent level the previous few weeks, but I never would have guessed they would give up 51 points (less the pick 6). Big Ben played well, but when an NFL quarterback has all day to throw without feeling any pressure whatsoever most guys are going to look good, let alone an above average one like Ben.

I'm probably hoping for too much, but I would like to see Hakeem Nicks finally have a break out game against the Giants. He hasn't done well so far (understatement) , but it would be something special to see him make some major plays against his former team. Not holding my breath, though.

Bradshaw has been doing well, and I hope he continues this Monday.