Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Going to Monday night game vs Giants

Lef

I will be the guy grilling shrimp, keilbasa, lamb chops, wings and sliders in the parking lot.

Follow you nose and come find me. There will be plenty.

Hoping for a beat down of the Giants.

I'll be there too!! First Colts game since James Mungro went crazy on the Eagles in Philly

I will be there too...Sec 123 Row 2 by the Colts tunnel...look for the Colts flag!  Looks like Low 50's and clear at game time.

We are staying at the (T.Y.) Hilton @ Meadowlands across the street from Met Life....anyone else gonna be there?

Does anyone know for certain which hotel the Colts will be staying at? (there aren't many decent ones near the Meadowlands.)

I too will be attending the game. I am hoping for a competitive game.

Have a good time NFLfan, but to be honest with you as much as I like the Giants, I think INDY is more committed to getting back on the mistake free, winning track than NY is. 

Tom Coughlin is a good coach though & he won't let his team roll over & die so anything is possible.   

Have a good time NFLfan, but to be honest with you as much as I like the Giants, I think INDY is more committed to getting back on the mistake free, winning track than NY is.

Tom Coughlin is a good coach though & he won't let his team roll over & die so anything is possible.

Thanks, SW. Don't get me wrong. I expect the Colts to win but I don't want to see a blowout.

Enjoy the game.