Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs Patriots Prediction Thread

theking213

This is not a joke...

Pats 54

Colts 13

It's going to be cold and up here in Montreal we just got snow, and if they get snow within the next couple of days, it should stay there as there aren't too many wild days remaining.

Indy-24

Pats-21

Put this one in the "Who would have thunk it" pile. Dan Orlovsky takes care of the ball,Donald Brown has a nice day rushing and receiving and the defense forces a couple turnovers and gets to Brady a few times.

Props for the upset alert....I hope you're right.

Ok let's get this over with and not beat around the bush

Pats - 42

Colts - 17

If Wes Welker and Rob Gronkowski are somehow available in your fantasy football league start them immediately.

You are close 49 to 9 Pats, and a thankful end to the Caldwell era Monday morning.

Orlovsky comes out firing vs that putrid NE pass defense. We hang in there till the half with the Pats 21 Colts 17.

Then the wheels come off, they make the adjustments and our coaches, as always do what they do.

Pats 49 Colts 24

Vegas is happy that the Pats covered the spread :).

NE - 2TDs per quarter one way or another = 64pts. There will be no letting up.

Colts - 10 pts, somehow.

either you're assuming the Pats would go for 2 pt conversion on every TD or your math is a bit off. :) 2 Tds per quarter would be 56 pts, not 64, unless as I stated the Pats went for 2 on every Td which really wouldn't make much sense. :)

I'd love to see the upset this week but highly doubt it will happen. The one way teams have been able to slow down Brady and the offense recently is by putting their best cover corner on Welker to try to take him out of the game. We could put Powers on Welker though I doubt that takes Welker out of the game and that also puts our other inexperienced and untalented other CBs also in man coverage all night and Brady would torch them. We don't have anyone who could match up on those TEs either

either you're assuming the Pats would go for 2 pt conversion on every TD or your math is a bit off. :) 2 Tds per quarter would be 56 pts, not 64, unless as I stated the Pats went for 2 on every Td which really wouldn't make much sense. :)

I'd love to see the upset this week but highly doubt it will happen. The one way teams have been able to slow down Brady and the offense recently is by putting their best cover corner on Welker to try to take him out of the game. We could put Powers on Welker though I doubt that takes Welker out of the game and that also puts our other inexperienced and untalented other CBs also in man coverage all night and Brady would torch them. We don't have anyone who could match up on those TEs either

Never combine 3 straight days of duck hunting w/2:30 a.m. wakeups & no sleep with math/typing (me). Anything in the 50s for NE is conservative anyway.....good chance it'll be more than that. Brady ought to have a field day.