Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Divide Jay Cutlers Contract Salary By Your Annual Earnings!

King Colt

Let's say you make $75,000/yr., now take Cutler's 100 million contract and doing the division it would take you 133 years to equal his pay and  720 years to make his 54 million guarantee. How does that make you feel as you strive to be good at what you do? Yeah, I know.

Let's say you make $75,000/yr., now take Cutler's 100 million contract and doing the division it would take you 133 years to equal his pay and  720 years to make his 54 million guarantee. How does that make you feel as you strive to be good at what you do? Yeah, I know.

It doesn't make any difference to me. How much someone else earns has no impact with me. It's not like he's taking money from my bank account.

not to worry!

i've made billions flipping income properties. now i have nothing better to do than teach you my system. within weeks you can be earning a seven figure income while sitting on your butt, all using other people's money!

Can I pay for your course with the profit from my first deal using it?

So............what do you think drive ticket prices that you buy along with $9 beers?

The money for ticket prices and concessions does not go to pay player salary.  It goes to stadium maintenance and operations.

The price of beer has nothing to do with Jay Cutler's salary.  Player salary comes from each teams allotment of the TV contract money.  That's the reason for a salary cap.

not to worry!

i've made billions flipping income properties. now i have nothing better to do than teach you my system. within weeks you can be earning a seven figure income while sitting on your butt, all using other people's money!

gaming-themed-shut-up-and-take-my-money-
Fallout meets futurama what?!?!?! Lol

I don't care about other people's bank accounts. But I feel good That he gets taxed in every state he plays in that has state taxes, and I don't have any state tax. Take that as a win for me

well that's interesting- never knew that- sounds logical tho.

Good thing NE is in MASS and not NH :)

So everyone in sports arenas has a problem?

If they spend too much on high priced beer then yes. I go to sports arenas and I wont buy any high priced beer. I have the ability to wait till I get home or after the game or somewhere else. All it takes is self control. If you need a beer bad enough to spend $9 bucks for it maybe you have a problem?

If you're trying to get to the full $100 million, then you're number of years is off by a factor of 10.  It would actually take 1,333.33 years at $75k per year.

If they spend too much on high priced beer then yes. I go to sports arenas and I wont buy any high priced beer. I have the ability to wait till I get home or after the game or somewhere else. All it takes is self control. If you need a beer bad enough to spend $9 bucks for it maybe you have a problem?

Or maybe you just enjoy having a beer at the game and are willing to pay the $9.

Hey Dr. Phil tell us more about the virtues of self control we know thrives at sporting events like European and South American soccer, and American football. You must be a real blast to hang out with. Have a cookie.

Hey Dr. Phil tell us more about the virtues of self control we know thrives at sporting events like European and South American soccer, and American football. You must be a real blast to hang out with. Have a cookie.

I kind of thought my comment was pretty self explanatory. If you had a problem with comprehending it, I understand.

If you're trying to get to the full $100 million, then you're number of years is off by a factor of 10.  It would actually take 1,333.33 years at $75k per year.

Or maybe you just enjoy having a beer at the game and are willing to pay the $9.

If that's the case no problem. My comment was to the ones who whine about the high cost of beer, that's all. You know before how much beer is so crying about it is useless.

Think about this.  Jay Cutler would have to get is guarantee ($54 million) every year for the next 1,518.5185 years to equal Bill Gates' net worth.

Athletes make a lot of money.  A successful entrepreneur can make a lot more.

I kind of thought my comment was pretty self explanatory. If you had a problem with comprehending it, I understand.

You must understand wonder boy your superior intellect often leaves one in the dust when attempting to grasp the true meaning of your posts..

Beer at a sporting event is like gas for your car. (Except hopefully beer doesn't make you function properly) People are going to continue to buy it no matter the cost. So in turn they will probably not ever lower the prices.

The people don't understand how much control they really have.

You must understand wonder boy your superior intellect often leaves one in the dust when attempting to grasp the true meaning of your posts..

Your attempt at insulting me hasn't worked. If you struggle with understanding my comments just ignore them. It's not too hard a thing.