Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hakeem Nicks Not Going To Cut It

krunk

My wife liked them....go figure.

Did you know that before you married her?

haha  During the courtship phase with your romantic partner before you walk down the aisle & consummate the marriage, a questionaire is distributed which discloses who your favorite players are & who your #1 team is.

Luck-check, Wayne-Check, Mathis-Check, Mcafee-check. Castonzo-check. Looks fantastic. "Do you take this woman to be your wife? The minister says...Keep skimming the list for no red flags....

Secret crush on QB Tony Romo...Wait, what the hades honey, I thought you had superb taste? Forget this darling. The wedding is off. Whew, dodged a major altercation bullet there. Just kidding! That's my nightmarish scenario not yours DGB.  :P

Translation: No matter how beautiful or smart the bride is, any allegiance to the Dallas Cowboys even in passing cannot be tolerated in the same roof I reside under. I have very few unbreakable stipulations except maybe that one.  

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha  During the courtship phase with your romantic partner before you walk down the aisle & consummate the marriage, a questionaire is distributed which discloses who your favorite players are & who your #1 team is.

Luck-check, Wayne-Check, Mathis-Check, Mcafee-check. Castonzo-check. Looks fantastic. "Do you take this woman to be your wife? The minister says...Keep skimming the list for no red flags....

Secret crush on QB Tony Romo...Wait, what the hades honey, I thought you had superb taste? Forget this darling. The wedding is off. Whew, dodged a major altercation bullet there. Just kidding! That's my nightmarish scenario not yours DGB.  :P

Translation: No matter how beautiful or smart the bride is, any allegiance to the Dallas Cowboys even in passing cannot be tolerated in the same roof I reside under. I have very few unbreakable stipulations except maybe that one.  

There was a misunderstanding...I'm sorry. She just thought the uniforms looked cute Sunday...she couldnt name a single steeler....and no she doesn't like Tony Romo for his falandering ways. She had never watched football until meeting me...guess she dated artsy guys before that. She likes me because I'm a "Manly guy" whatever that means lol. She is a GREAT wife. I put my husband time in all week and she makes sure Sunday's are for me...regularly throwing football get to gethers and cooking and just vegging out on the couch with me. She even has her little Colt outfits for sunday. So...no Steeler fan....she was just an Peyton/Eli fan because of her spring break experience back in college meeting Eli and his posse. Otherwise she is a very uninformed female fan lol.

Speaking Thursday, Colts coach Chuck Pagano said he'd like to get third-round receiver Donte Moncrief as many touches as possible.

It's an extremely promising statement from a coach who's opened up his offense this season, and an indication that Moncrief might finally be moving ahead of a decrepit Hakeem Nicks on the depth chart. That being said, Moncrief is likely to remain an inconsistent WR3/4 with T.Y. Hilton, Reggie Wayne, Dwayne Allen and Ahmad Bradshaw all scrounging for targets.

There was a misunderstanding...I'm sorry. She just thought the uniforms looked cute Sunday...she couldnt name a single steeler....and no she doesn't like Tony Romo for his falandering ways. She had never watched football until meeting me...guess she dated artsy guys before that. She likes me because I'm a "Manly guy" whatever that means lol. She is a GREAT wife. I put my husband time in all week and she makes sure Sunday's are for me...regularly throwing football get to gethers and cooking and just vegging out on the couch with me. She even has her little Colt outfits for sunday. So...no Steeler fan....she was just an Peyton/Eli fan because of her spring break experience back in college meeting Eli and his posse. Otherwise she is a very uninformed female fan lol.

It's all good DGB. I was just in one of my sarcastic moods last night & what you & Superman said in this thread struck me as funny so my twisted, comedic mind took the ball & ran with it that's all. 

In all seriousness, your wife sounds like a cool & amazing woman so congratulations on finding each other. She's a savvy lady just on not liking Tony Romo alone. She's what you call a keeper man.  :thmup:

TBH with you when Tony Romo got hurt vs the Redskins on MNF, I did feel bad for the guy. As much as I despise Dallas to my core, I never wanna see any NFL athlete seriously hurt. I'm not evil. I just want the Eagles to win the NFC East & crush the Cowboys playoff hopes once again that's all. 

I'm a little surprised that your wife described the Steelers throwback uniforms as "cute" that's not the 1st adjective I would use, but sure why not, to each their own right? I can live with that. 

It's all good DGB. I was just in one of my sarcastic moods last night & what you & Superman said in this thread struck me as funny so my twisted, comedic mind took the ball & ran with it that's all. 

In all seriousness, your wife sounds like a cool & amazing woman so congratulations on finding each other. She's a savvy lady just on not liking Tony Romo alone. She's what you call a keeper man.  :thmup:

TBH with you when Tony Romo got hurt vs the Redskins on MNF, I did feel bad for the guy. As much as I despise Dallas to my core, I never wanna see any NFL athlete seriously hurt. I'm not evil. I just want the Eagles to win the NFC East & crush the Cowboys playoff hopes once again that's all. 

I'm a little surprised that your wife described the Steelers throwback uniforms as "cute" that's not the 1st adjective I would use, but sure why not, to each their own right? I can live with that. 

Indeed...I've got nothing against Tony...I think he is a really really good qb...but he just has frozen up in the big moments. Kinda the opposite of Eli really. His personal life aside he seems very likable....I'm sure some question his work ethic because of the golf etc but for many years he was a top 5 qb in the league on the field. Yeah...she definately is a keeper!!! Beautiful, smart, makes good money, and yet loves to cook and take care of me....just a 10 on any scale. That said I did make a double take the other night when she made that comment....I was like SERIOUSLY!!